1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t wait for Eleven’s Bruce Wayne sculpt
a7dbb37f42ea3408f73a62db30932544.jpg

I’ll be getting this from SS next week after my last flex payment goes through. Not sure I want to keep him anymore since I recently started collecting statues. Anyone know how much he goes for brand new?

TIMCENT has him for $378 on eBay. There's another one at $349.99. Looks like the cheapest one listed as brand new is $340

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine and man is he nice. The body is thick and sturdy, and the eyes look so real!

Just got my unreal toys screen accurate cape. It looks amazing and there is weathering but it's hidden nicely. 20171108_120209.jpg20171108_115939.jpg20171108_120004.jpg

Hey, can anyone please tell me how the cape is meant to be attached at the back of the cowl? Searched the forums since promo pics of the figure and online reviews seem to totally conflict. Some have the cape center totally under the cowl and others have it doubled over and attached outside the cowl. The latter seems to leave a slight puff of the cape at the back. Particular reason I ask is that right out of the box my figure had sticky residue on the back outside of the cowl, implying the cape should attach outside rather than under the cowl at the back.
Appreciate any guidance / help

Getting the best 1/6 Batman made since Keaton tomorrow. Very grateful my WL converted early. I don't think SSC has that many left, just final flex pay customers such as myself. Anyway, good luck to anyone else on the WL.

Back