1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'M STOKED!:yess:This is the ONE I been waiting on :yess:! I Love the look and details all over nothing but Evil Mr. J ha ha...:lol This will be my early x-mas gift if he get's released on time. I can see this one being long sought after when sell's out. Anyway cant wait to get this bad @$$!

I was hoping this would have differnt joker face eexpressions and be simple switch out easy extra add in. Oh well price is hi but so is the detail on this guy.

If i find one under $200 in several months i'll pick it up. I really liked but passed on the toy fair exclusive bank robber joker 2.0 because it was $270 and last year i found one new in the box for $180. So i will wait to find a deal on this joker bat thing and if the price never comes down i can live without it.

I can see this one selling fast and just love the idea n look of it. It's just pure joker to me i plan on grabbing a crowbar and machine gun's would be killer with this full on carnage joker fun.

So this is supposed to be the Joker impersonating Batman? That can't be right since the Joker isn't anywhere near as beefy as this costume. In my opinion, this is the dumbest Batman universe collectible Hot Toys could have come up with. Not only does it make no sense visually, but it seems as if Hot Toys wants to try their hand at imposter figures like Funko. Mega Fail!

tlpIasS.gif

Well, you would know. :lol

I don't really care for how this looks. Just kind of ugly in my opinion. I wasn't shocked by the price at all though as The Joker gets milked for all he's worth.

The point about this figure though is it just makes no sense whatsoever...so its an easy pass

Ha ha watch everyone flip once starts shipping it's not in the movie its fugly lol i Love it from first site ha ha....

It's not the first time they've done something like this. They've done the Alien Girl and Samurai Predator which are both just designs based off the characters.

Ill definitely buy a flipped Joker for a reasonable price and let the first time buyer take the depreciation hit it if proves to be a failure but no way am I buying it from SS.

I'm a sucker for this- plus it'll probably be big $$$ when it sells out- A JOKER Batman :lol I may get it

It's a cool concept that I'm sure will be borrowed at some point in the comics or future movies, like the upcoming Harley Quinn. Then this could be considered joker/batman's first appearance

Have any Hot Toys Exclusives ended up being duds?

Pirates of caribean 2012 Angelica they were giving away from sideshow because could not sell lol.

Captain America star spangled took a while along with gi joe colton Bruce Willis and the fiend in 2010 i bet maria hill last year pretty boring ex.

Last edited:
Have any Hot Toys Exclusives ended up being duds?

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker 2.0 hung around for a while and then ended getting sent to other retailers to sell them all. Won't say it was a dud, but slow seller. Price was too high to move fast. Plus I had 1.0. Never pulled the trigger on it. Don't regret it.

ha ha I love my bank robber and missed out 1st release and wasnt paying after market price's.

BRJ Ver 2 was a slow seller and NOW look at the prices once it sold out- JOKER folks this will be a cross over figure and bet it will be hard to get once sold out

I have only sold 2 figure's since started this hobby 4 to 5 years ago and that was begins batman and sold for a decent prophet after sold out and regret but took my money and ran. Anything batty will always be sought after. If i could afford 2 of this i'd easily invest to flip or trade for later. Flippers n collectors been doing this forever and tempting but not my way. I just think its a very fun figure and i dont see another release like this ever in the future.

Back