1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thank you Uncle Clipper. You're right about this being a cashgrab for Hot Toys but even with all that in mind it does 'look' good and that's the most important factor. I'll give it a week (or sooner) to make up my mind. Since Deadpool isn't an option anymore since it really doesn't belong anywhere in my collection as of now, I still have about 250 EUR that I could save or spend on something 'unique' like this.

Figure is too bulky to be Letoker therefore it is Batfleck dressed as the Joker and that's just silly.

I agree it isn't Leto in there, but I look at it as Batman was hit with Smilex and got Joker-ized. Very unique and will be a standout.

Honestly if you ask me I think if you put the Batfleck mouth on there it's much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk how you can conclude this is a cash grab, unless everything is considered a cash grab. I guess in reality, every business offering is a cash grab.

But a new sculpt/faceplate, new paint, new artwork, really a redesigned body, used only once before.

Just because HT has a movie masterpiece series, other artistic variations can be made. If the line was masterpiece series instead of movie masterpiece series, I bet a lot of opinions would be changed.

Nicely done figure, not my cup of tea, but still nice.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This is so ugly and tasteless. I can't understand that there are actually ppl who like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a work of art for Hot Toys. They can have their fun too.

If you like it, good for you.

If you don't like it, move along. You dont have to click on this thread...

With all due respect, the people saying bad things about this figure have every right to do that. They do not have to "move along" like you said, as this is a forum to DISCUSS figures, not only praise them. If these negative comments make you angry or second guess your purchase, then that is on you.

I see both sides- but the issue is to come on here just to be negative is kind of silly. I don't go to the Black Widow thread to just bash on it because I don't like it- I just don't go on that thread.

I dont get it either if dont like i dont go out of my way to bash it. I have no idea why buy a figure you dont like to review it ?:dunno Let me go buy a country cd i hate and review it um why ???:dunno Of course if already hate it. It will get a hated review just make's no sense to me to buy something have no intention of wanting of liking unless im just hooking up friend. If that's the case I'd rather hear a review from the fan and not the hater of set product.

If these negative comments make you angry or second guess your purchase, then that is on you.

Might have misunderstood me so I will let these guys respond for me.

I see both sides- but the issue is to come on here just to be negative is kind of silly. I don't go to the Black Widow thread to just bash on it because I don't like it- I just don't go on that thread.

I dont get it either if dont like i dont go out of my way to bash it.

Like I said before, this is a DC action figure discussion board, and we DISCUSS figures. This discussion will include both positive and negative viewpoints of the figure. No one is going out of there way to "bash" this figure, unless you consider clicking on a thread going out of the way, and if you do believe that then you are grasping at straws. They are simply joining in on the discussion.

Like I said before, this is a DC action figure discussion board, and we DISCUSS figures. This discussion will include both positive and negative viewpoints of the figure. No one is going out of there way to "bash" this figure, unless you consider clicking on a thread going out of the way, and if you do believe that then you are grasping at straws. They are simply joining in on the discussion.
I'll just drop it. You're not worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back