1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another casualty right out of box on FB

Seriously I want to get this, but it's disappointing that HT is really starting to drop their standards in QC. I think they are tackling too many different product lines and and the attention to QC has dipped down in the last few years :pfft:

Call it Toy Fair Exclusive: battle damaged edition!

OSK have got a mallet up if like me you didn't get the Exclusive

IMG_3910.JPG

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1246

Loving this figure so far. Be cautious of the cylinder in the revolver. I've dropped it three times just setting her up because it slides right out if you tilt the gun to the left.

36475057540_b01b500aa0_o.jpg

36700499272_ded0b06902_o.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

This figure is such a ***** to put together it's shipped with too many accessories off, and they are hard to get on, also the plastic under the boots is a nightmare to remove. I opened mine over the weekend, it's in great condition but **** I didn't feel like assembling a full figure, nor deal with the anxiety of pulling off the boots without ****ing up the fishnet stockings. Back in the box it went, maybe I'll tackle this "project" later in the week. Hot toys should send me a check for finishing the assembly for them, I'm a collector, not a producer; i dont want to have to put **** together or perform surgical moves to remove plastic from delicate parts or risk damaging the damn thing

Last edited:
This figure is such a ***** to put together it's shipped with too many accessories off, and they are hard to get on, also the plastic under the boots is a nightmare to remove. I opened mine over the weekend, it's in great condition but **** I didn't feel like assembling a full figure, nor deal with the anxiety of pulling off the boots without ****ing up the fishnet stockings. Back in the box it went, maybe I'll tackle this "project" later in the week. Hot toys should send me a check for finishing the assembly for them, I'm a collector, not a producer; i dont want to have to put **** together or perform surgical moves to remove plastic from delicate parts or risk damaging the damn thing

Putting figures together is half the fun.

You could get some practise in before tackling Harley.

I suggest a couple of Tracys.

20800068_475390446157986_2790821465272345991_n.jpg

20799771_475390652824632_5760474472603561853_n.jpg

:p

just got Harley, have not had time to open her up. the head sculpt is unreal, great likeness, and from what I can see no fishnet issues

Another casualty right out of box on FB

Seriously I want to get this, but it's disappointing that HT is really starting to drop their standards in QC. I think they are tackling too many different product lines and and the attention to QC has dipped down in the last few years :pfft:

I wouldn't say it is QC as much as it is poor quality materials. They manufacture these figures with some of the cheapest materials they can get their hands on.

I am betting that half the qc issues or whatever people want to call them happened after people opened the figure and were trying to put it together or while they were pulling off plastic... I mean lets face it this figure is delicate as **** and the pieces dont go on easily, the plastic wrap is also difficult to get off. Hell if it happened to me i'd send in a ticket for a replacement saying the figure arrived that way, i wouldnt take the loss from some **** like that

My Harley arrived with no issues. She's fantastic! :clap

She's a really fun figure! Really stands out on the shelf too. :lol

36882162005_b1e3c006b9_b.jpg

My Harley arrived with no issues. She's fantastic! :clap

I agree! I picked mine up earlier this evening. Everything looks good. Fishnets are undamaged, and no bunching from putting the boots back on after removing the protective plastic. But it will probably be a couple of days before I get a chance to decide on a pose and put her on display.

Got email from Sideshow that they received the replacements and I will have to send it back for a full exchange.

Back