1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got charged yesterday, now have to wait till Monday to see when she will ship

It's almost like I have to hope you get one with Fishnet QC free because I'm seeing many with ripped fishnets out of the box on FB in the last couple of days :panic:

Thousands of these are in collectors hands issue free. You hear nothing about those. 10 have issues and it's all over FB or whatever and suddenly...

And-everybody-loses-their-minds.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic, but this one arrived Monday with zero flaws. Really nice figure.
17a7094485a874a77fd1920a82457e04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just saw this on Facebook , not mine

Om3JFuP.jpg
Oh my god, so much yes!

This is next level ****! If Hot Toys happens to see that, I hope they can pull that off and fix the knees and the stockings... because I would easily buy a version two of this figure, lol. Day one pre-order.

Sadly, I don't see it happening and we already know Harley will have a different outfit the next time around. So, it wouldn't do any good praying for a sequel figure, if you prefer this look.

Sorry to see that man..
Sighz.. Looking at such QCs...
I think I am lucky to have my retailers near and I can do self pick up...
I will be to check it on the spot during collection...

Another casualty right out of box on FB

Seriously I want to get this, but it's disappointing that HT is really starting to drop their standards in QC. I think they are tackling too many different product lines and and the attention to QC has dipped down in the last few years :pfft:

Well you can still make lemonade. Take the rest of it off, find yourself a medicom or Hasbro ewok for cheap, get some parted out predator armor(you will need to reshape it most likely), and you could make a pred-ewok, it would be a grail figure for me.

mine charged friday but no shipping email yet:gah:

I asked about that and received this reply today:

Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We apologize for the delayed shipment. We were notified that the container these items were on was pulled by the port for an inspection. This delayed when we are getting the item.

We received the item and it will start shipping out today and finish tomorrow if they cannot get them all out today. Keep an eye out for the tracking email.

If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Both my EX Harley and Doc Strange shipped out today. There was no email (yet), I just happened to check SSC's site and saw that they shipped.

It shipped for me today and I should get it tomorrow. The pictures I've seen of it look great and I can't wait to have it in hand.

Hopefully I'll get my replacement head sculpt soon, now that SS got the rest of their stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back