1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent my ex Harley back today for a replacement bc of the stocking damage. Hope that the new "now shipping" batch are problem free for everyone.

Didn't receive an expecting soon email, didn't receive two day notice , didn't receive the invoice and shipping email but did receive Harley today with totally suprised me

Didn't receive an expecting soon email, didn't receive two day notice , didn't receive the invoice and shipping email but did receive Harley today with totally suprised me

Good and bad I'd say. With a figure like Harley the anticipation is half the fun

Mine arrived last week. Glad to report no issues. Amazing figure. Though I am worried about those stockings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice. She will be here next week....while I'm in Italy. Lol. Guess I'll have a nice treat waiting for me when I get back.

This is my Harley Quinn. Got her like 2 weeks ago just posting it now ahaha!

35949286284_0861d8130c_b.jpg
35949286694_60a2ff731c_b.jpg

Saw this on FB

Cute.. but not very smart

Do you really want a kid that young mess with a $200 plus figure that's waitlisted :panic:

I did notice he covered the knees but still :slap

Finally got my Harley a few days ago, love her so far
Only problem I've had is putting on the purple bracelets, they seem very tight.
20170825_155812_1503710759258.jpg

love that pose! The purple coat Joker sculpt looks great on the Tux version.

Dont judge.

For all we know, he told her daughter to take care of it.

Beginnings of a good collector.
Yeah, I pretty much always let my boys, 4 and 7 now, get some hands on time with new figures. They know to be extra careful with Daddy's Toys. To them, getting that moment is almost religious. I try to indoctrinate them early.

Has anyone tried heating up the purple bracelets to stretch them out and then running them under cold water so the larger size stays?

I read earlier that someone heated them and got them on. I tried with a small heat gun, but only ended up badly warping the bracelet.

I find it curious that HT went with a hard plastic for those bracelets instead of a softer vinyl.

Great picture! I don't understand how some people's purple coat headsculpt seems so white, mine was very flesh coloured! :(
Thank you! I think it's just the way the picture looks, mines has the flesh lookin color as well, I do wish it was a bit more white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Harley Quinn in the house....

It looks amazing but it is a difficult figure to pose. The torso is stiff, you can only swivel the legs at the pelvis a little, and the upper arms are a pain in the ass.

...but that face sculpt still wins me over.

SLYhiWtl.jpg

PwmBBupl.jpg

Back