1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! those are some amazing shots man! :clap very talented photographer. Hot Toys should give you a figure to be part of the "blogger pics" every time a figure is released :rock

Thanks so much buddy, really appreciate your kind words! :duff

Ah that would be so amazing :lol I wouldn't say no to that ;)

I agree the boots on the Cat Toys HQ are really nice. They actually lace up and aren't one big molded piece like they seem to be for HT. There are some aspects which are off like the belt but I never got it as a direct replacement/in lieu of the HT HQ.

We're going to need to see them on this figure to be sure

0e5e74aeaccdca6ab43cce1ce58a07de.jpg

These diorama backgrounds really bring the display together...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When i first saw this sculpt i was turned off by it being so lively and now after watching reviews seeing pics it just works perfect for her. I do agree though 2 heads should 've been done. The only thing i kinda dislike is pink barbie ice cream box art wish was red n black harley style. Oh well maybe next movie should be interesting if Mel Gibson does direct it. I cant wait to see who's next in part 2 squad.

It has literally taken me all this time to figure out what I dislike about the new Harley character......

Shes missing the eye mask......thats why I do not like it...

Just realized it while reading God Amongst Us....

93839170be9470fe20d813b6fbd6af0d.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got notification that my waitlist for the exclusive converted. :clap

I was on wait list for months before it converted. Can't believe it's so short now given how amazing this figure turned out.

how are the knees in hand? do they stick out a lot? or are they not that noticeable when posed.

Grats on everyone's conversions! Did Sideshow email u guys when she'll be shipping out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back