1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head too long, doesn't suit the body.
Torso proportions are all off-boobs are far too low and not that I'm a complainer of perky t##s but these are ridiculous.
If you want you could hang your keys off them.
Then the legs.
All in, I'm really disappointed and believe me I didn't want to be.
But having this in hand for 5 minutes I knew it stunk and Iv never felt that about a hot toys figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks. I noticed those wrong boobs on first pics so at least in that i must sadly agree.

Head too long, doesn't suit the body.
Torso proportions are all off-boobs are far too low and not that I'm a complainer of perky t##s but these are ridiculous.
If you want you could hang your keys off them.
Then the legs.
All in, I'm really disappointed and believe me I didn't want to be.
But having this in hand for 5 minutes I knew it stunk and Iv never felt that about a hot toys figure

I agree--Harley and WW have the strangest case of sagging chests, I'm shocked more people aren't complaining about it. They both also have giraffe necks as well which only amplifies the weird distance between their heads and chests.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wanted to like this but this is not for me.
The legs look like chicken drumsticks, proportions are way off and it looks the most like a "toy" than any hot toys figure Iv ever owned.
Completely regret buying it and Iv already put it on eBay

Sorry you feel that way man. Makes sense though to sell if you're not happy...the price of these, much better to keep only figures you love.

Thankfully I don't have any of the issues you do. My first female figure and really I couldn't be happier with her. In my cabinet only Armoured Batman matches her for sheer shelf presence.

Interesting about the body proportions. It's like HT wanted everyone to be so wowed by the HS that they hoped people wouldn't notice anything else. I think her neck collar amplifies the long neck, much like the ones they give you in ER, anybody's neck will look super long with one of them on!

Given the limitations of hard, painted plastic with ball-jointed parts, I can see why the neck is a little longer on the figure, it likely had to be for that choker to fit and allow for articulation.

doesn't bother me- in hand the angles you view her at will make the neck maybe not seem as long but as i said not noticibly off to me

IMG_4933.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

IMG_4936.JPG

This is why we are paying that pile of money. Right here in those pics. Amazing.

After seeing pic's review had to order so much presence from her. Very happy grabbed the last Exclusive:yess: get on waitlist fast. I have a feeling she will def go up in value and be one of those hard to get after she's gone. Anyway had to have her in collection how could you not want to wake to that sexy grin everyday lol.:lol

I wonder if the eyes are decals or hand painted? It seems that they have enough variance in their perfection to be hand painted, but that's artisan work to do so.

I would have been willing to pay another $50 if they got the shorts, belt and shoes on par with her head sculpt....just want my Harley to look classy, that's all. Just won't look the same posing her bent over stealing that purse in those cheap shorts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

STUNNING PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks so real! Thanks!

This is why we are paying that pile of money. Right here in those pics. Amazing.

Those teeth!!! Gawd....so perfect..... :D
Can't wait for mine to ship, you guys are killing me with these great pics.

If I didn't have her already ordered you would have sold me

Thanks so much guys, really appreciate it. Glad you like the shots :duff

Back