1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May be they had to put the joint to make sure the leg actually is made of solid material in order to protect the fishnet. The reason being the fish net on top can easily slide or flex over solid leg material rather than both being rubberized and flexible materials / thereby leaving marks on the inner leg. . Also as far the change to a different joint form the originally shown / again could be that the fishnet was getting caught less in the vs the older joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could be possible after a lot of extreme posing, depending on how quickly this material snaps back in place. I know if they attempted true fishnets it would definitely get caught.

So, that wasn't an option unless they went the seamless route, which they could have done given more time maybe. Not sure how well tats would do on a seamless material that requires more pliability than what they've already managed to do.

Everyone is getting these 50 dollar off coupons...both myself and my wife have SS accounts and nothing:gah:

Everyone is getting these 50 dollar off coupons...both myself and my wife have SS accounts and nothing:gah:
I think its location based. I see you are in Ireland, i am in England ( had an account since 2011. and in that time ordered 18 figures ). Its infuriating. I dont get why just because we arent US residents they cant throw a coupon our way via email or something. I can get why we dont qualify for the free shipping promotions, but the coupon really disheartens me. No free shipping, no coupons, import and VAT charges to pay ( its like £70+ each figure now so we essentially have to pay $100 more per figure standard let alone taking into account our fellow collectors are getting $50 discounts making the gap between what we pay, and maybe the person above us paid $150 even though we used the same site.). It really sucks to be a non US resident when using sideshow.

+ about $50 shipping. Being an European and sideshow customer really sucks. God praise local retailers.

My dream team? [emoji91]
Instagram.com/i_am_toys
c790da9dcbcf284a8101d6d2692d692a.jpg

Harley Quinn inbound to the UK by EMS ...... a bit pricey but could not miss out on this horny little sweetheart !
What a cocktease :yess:

Awesome pic I Am Toys, they look great together. I'll be displaying her with the Tux Joker, hopefully will look as good as this.

Dean's unboxing video for those interested.

Easily my favourite female HT to date. Stunning.
fa1186e03dae66b2b8189eb9eab209ae.jpg

:clap Stunning indeed. Hoping to get her by the weekend or early next week.

Have you dared try the jacket on her yet? I'm hoping it's not the same situation as the purple coat Joker.

:clap Stunning indeed. Hoping to get her by the weekend or early next week.

Have you dared try the jacket on her yet? I'm hoping it's not the same situation as the purple coat Joker.

Really is a terrific sculpt. The detail on everything is amazing too. No no not yet, will wait a little bit and see what happens with others. There's a lot less to cling film if it was an issue though, the forearms and maybe the lower back.

Be very careful when fitting the choker/gauntlets. I've heard people mention paint rub but if you go very slowly it isn't a problem at all.

The wrist pegs are different aswell, when changing hands twist the hands outward as you pull to avoid the pegs splitting in two.

Really is a terrific sculpt. The detail on everything is amazing too. No no not yet, will wait a little bit and see what happens with others. There's a lot less to cling film if it was an issue though, the forearms and maybe the lower back.

Be very careful when fitting the choker/gauntlets. I've heard people mention paint rub but if you go very slowly it isn't a problem at all.

The wrist pegs are different aswell, when changing hands twist the hands outward as you pull to avoid the pegs splitting in two.

Just saw the wrist peg stuff in Dean's unboxing, they do look kinda weird. Overall the figure looks gorgeous though. I don't have any female figures or one's with such a colourful expression, can't wait to get her in the cabinet.

Just saw the wrist peg stuff in Dean's unboxing, they do look kinda weird. Overall the figure looks gorgeous though. I don't have any female figures or one's with such a colourful expression, can't wait to get her in the cabinet.

The wrist peg joints are slanted diagonally instead of straight.....
Saw this in the HK toysdaily video...

sdfsDFsDF.JPG

First I was worried about the knee joints, but seeing your pics I’m fine with how they look displayed, can’t wait to get this beauty.

I'll probably have this by tomorrow. Stoked, especially after watching Dean's videos in 4K. Couple of issues, but if this is the direction HT is going, future releases should be very exciting as well.

Back