1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I ordered her. She looks awesome. Anyone know where I can get some Arkam pants on the joker?
Hate his shorts

So glad I ordered her. She looks awesome. Anyone know where I can get some Arkam pants on the joker?
Hate his shorts

Either try and score a parted out pair, or you can buy the whole knock off set and use those. Think the set is around £40-50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpt looks pretty stupid in most of the pictures on osr on Facebook, if I'm to be honest. Knees also look pretty bad still, especially after seeing wonder woman. Might cancel this.

This is honestly as close to the prototype that I have ever seen Hot Toys get with a final production head sculpt and paint.

I know people complain about the rising cost of Hot Toys figures, but you have to admit they really are continuously producing more and more pieces of really impressive work.

This is why I hate that WW got delayed so much that Harley and WW released around the same month . Have to wait on Harley :gah:

HT is killing it with the SS box art. I think Harley looks great, but I do wish there were an alternate head sculpt included. I like this one, but it is very specific.

I wonder if there will be any smiling or closed mouth KO sculpts coming out for this

Who knows when SS the sequel or the solo Harley film will come out..not for awhile . This may be the only HT Harley we get for a long time.

HT should've included another expression sculpt :slap

She came out great. Like unusually great. I just don't like that expression. If she only had a 2nd head, I'd get her in a second. The body and the costume look fantastic though. Kudos to anyone getting her. I mean, I don't know, honestly, the more I look at the blogger photos, the less I care about the extreme expression. Such good tailoring and finally a hot toys female body that doesn't look like EVERY other hot toys female body. Thumbs up for variety and realism.

I wonder if there will be any smiling or closed mouth KO sculpts coming out for this

Who knows when SS the sequel or the solo Harley film will come out..not for awhile . This may be the only HT Harley we get for a long time.

HT should've included another expression sculpt :slap
We've still got the prisoner version coming. Wonder how that sculpt would look with these pigtails.

She did turn out great. The legs and the one smiling sculpt kinda suck but she looks way better then I was expecting

Bsed ont he blogger photos.
I think the whole torso is gonna be 1 piece similar to the SS Purple Coat Leto Joker...

So, who else thinks this is gonna be a shelf warmer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

We've still got the prisoner version coming. Wonder how that sculpt would look with these pigtails.
From all the pictures I've seen they look sculpted on, but man if they were articulated you could pop them out and put this sculpt's in. It would be PERFECT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

We just have to wait if there will be any third party sculpts. I would buy some for sure.

Back