1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested to see if any tweaks have been made on her. I haven't really kept up and know HT well enough to not expect anything major but something slight?

Just posted by JC Hong:

with the caption: Soon~!!! Thanks for waiting #harleyquinn#massproduction #hottoys

sXcL8Jd.jpg

vO6YYOH.jpg
Her face looks better

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

The texture is overdone because the production process will soften the texture. Not to mention the picture has been put through a filter.

Been on a Hot Toys drought so can't wait for this to finally release.

I'm interested to see if any tweaks have been made on her. I haven't really kept up and know HT well enough to not expect anything major but something slight?
The biggest possible difference is probably the knees. Personally I hope they're the same as the prototype, but they may have changed them to be like the Figuarts version's knees like J.C. Hong showed a couple of months ago.
How soon is soon? :impatient:

I'd like to know as well! :impatient:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the prototype sculpt was great, hopefully it hasn't changed too much, not really digging the new sculpt he has just shown.

I thought this was getting close to shipping. Going by Howard's post it doesn't appear it has even been made yet.:dunno

she is on the upcoming releases photo with exactly the same scuplt that was shown last year, theres no way they would mess around changing sculpts this late in the game, i think shes gonna be next to release maybe tomorrow or tuesday

Usually when JC Hong posts something about figures it's day or two. After he posted tattooed backs of Joker it's been like 2 days and the figure was out.

So next week. Especially my HK friend already messeged me that if I want - Harley is waiting, but I'm waiting to see blogers pics.

Usually when JC Hong posts something about figures it's day or two. After he posted tattooed backs of Joker it's been like 2 days and the figure was out.

So next week. Especially my HK friend already messeged me that if I want - Harley is waiting, but I'm waiting to see blogers pics.

yeah going HK route to impatient lol im sure she will look outstanding, most anticipated figure for the SS line for me, have purple jacket joker he's awesome apart from the annoying dye issue.

very very excited to get this....cmon HT hope you did an all out effort on this...

Fingers crossed she will be fantastic like proto promised. I'm a bit nervous since there were exactly zero images from the time of reveal.

He posted an image of WW about a month ago with a similar message and still no sign of her. I hope HQ is this week but I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

He posted an image of WW about a month ago with a similar message and still no sign of her. I hope HQ is this week but I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
You beat me to it. You're right, and WW is now pushed to June according to OSR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back