1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk busters one of the main nags whenever HT post anything. They couldn't even get WW ready on the day of her solo movie's release.

I just saw the new WW figure. Smooth knees and all. If the keep the joints on Harley i think ill cancel
5e0abb59756ace1e2aefbd88b3642171.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw the new WW figure. Smooth knees and all. If the keep the joints on Harley i think ill cancel
5e0abb59756ace1e2aefbd88b3642171.jpeg

I'm leaning toward agreeing, I mean with rubber you have to worry about long term, but it just looks so damn good here.

To be honest why would you need to bend Harley's legs? She doesn't really go into any action posed and is mostly stood with straight legs, it would be a shame if it's not the same as this.

I'd rather have articulation rather then cracked knees from slight bended knee pose's ,yes look's very good. I just dont TRUST after seeing All the TYSON cracking elbows that are all pretty much statue's in 1/6 too scared to pose imo. I'll stick with seeing a knee joint over cracked up body.

No offense but I am getting tired see same picture of rubber tearing over and over. In particular this image.

Well in a year a so after release watch this thread blow up from defects from posing and collectors realize seamless will never last unless you keep them static unposed with no bends.

Harley isn't getting a rubber body, their will be visible seams on her knees... before you ask why, you can't have tattoos on a rubber body.

Harley isn't getting a rubber body, their will be visible seams on her knees... before you ask why, you can't have tattoos on a rubber body.

That's very true didn't think of that, I'm glad she is not rubber. Even if there's no breakage, the rubber stresses too and it's pretty visible

How are they gonna show Harley on the upcoming releases photo a few weeks back and then go and release Deadshot? :lol

Well played HT, well played.

So is it safe to say 1 dont play with the figures and 2 dont pose in 90 angle?

Back