1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't had my computer use screen savers in 10+ years now xd.

Better to just have the computer turn off the display.

Man, need new pictures of this figure, it's being a hard wait. I hope they show us something new soon in order to calm my craving :impatient:

I hopped on the waitlist for the EX on 8/22/2016 and it hasn't yet converted. I'm heavily considering cancelling.

I hopped on the waitlist for the EX on 8/22/2016 and it hasn't yet converted. I'm heavily considering cancelling.

Seems premature. I was under the impression most people who cancel only do so after the figure is released, when it comes time to pay. Certainly seemed the case with the Batfleck figures.

Seems premature. I was under the impression most people who cancel only do so after the figure is released, when it comes time to pay. Certainly seemed the case with the Batfleck figures.

Could be. I'm just heavily losing interest in the figure (might be the Margot hype wearing off - granted I loved her performance, just not feeling the character as a "need", while Batfleck was for sure a "need"). Especially considering only the one head sculpt. At this point I'd almost rather guarantee myself a SSC Jason.

Could be. I'm just heavily losing interest in the figure (might be the Margot hype wearing off - granted I loved her performance, just not feeling the character as a "need", while Batfleck was for sure a "need"). Especially considering only the one head sculpt. At this point I'd almost rather guarantee myself a SSC Jason.

Fair enough. I'm still hyped for this figure but the HS isn't to everyone taste I accept. These things are far too expensive to get anything you don't badly want.

The main thing that made me want this figure (besides how much I loved Margot in his role) was his HS. Promotional pics where incredible, that expression... so alive and risky for a HT, i'm totally in.

The main thing that made me want this figure (besides how much I loved Margot in his role) was his HS. Promotional pics where incredible, that expression... so alive and risky for a HT, i'm totally in.

people complain about all the female sculpts looking dead stare, no expression . and hot toys finally brings one out with a expression, and people complain about wanting a dead stare. not harley i love this sculpt.

people complain about all the female sculpts looking dead stare, no expression . and hot toys finally brings one out with a expression, and people complain about wanting a dead stare. not harley i love this sculpt.
I think most collectors complain because of how limiting the pose will be with that headsculpt choice. I personally like it a lot, because how great the likeness is, but I also kinda wish that hot toys will include another more neutral sculpt, but minus the dead stare

Back