1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people complain about all the female sculpts looking dead stare, no expression . and hot toys finally brings one out with a expression, and people complain about wanting a dead stare. not harley i love this sculpt.

:exactly: I was just looking along my figures and every single one of them has that dead stare. Even Christopher Reeve Superman and the Ledger Joker(I know the DX11 did include a laughing sculpt but I don't have it sadly) have zero expression and it seems out of character for them. It would have been nice had Wonder Woman has a more ferocious expression to contrast the dead stares of Supes and Batfleck.

It will be nice to finally see a really expressive sculpt in my collection with Harley and the same goes for Doc Brown when he's released. I do see why this is divisive though and the only way to counter it is to include two sculpts with each figure. Can't see HT ever doing that again though. :lol

they tease a new harley figure?

Yup the prisoner outfit version.
IMG_6778.JPG

The prisoner Harley supposed to have better articulation I guess that's why the you pose her like that

Looks like her to me :dunno seems pretty spot on actually

16114021_1296926207048576_1337410879442470531_n.jpg

That's an illusion having it split with her real face. Especially the way you have it edited so it's flipped with the faces on opposite sides. The mind fills in the blanks and connects them when they're not even close.

It's not close when you do this,

You_Doodle_2017-01-19T06_17_09Z.jpg

Lips aren't even the same, especially the top one.

I didn't do the photoshop...just got it from one of the FB posts :wink1:

even before the photoshop though, I thought it looks pretty spot on when JC posted his own pics of the painted sculpt so doesn't really matter to me what you say of the photoshop :lol

Back