1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got back from the movie (great btw), and the Joker's outfits, in order from most to least screentime are
(spoiler tags only because some people may not want those costume details spoiled for them, like i didn't)
Spoiler Spoiler:

Got back from the movie (great btw), and the Joker's outfits, in order from most to least screentime are
(spoiler tags only because some people may not want those costume details spoiled for them, like i didn't)
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

He does have the cane in the purple jacket and boxers scene. Pretty sure anyway. He had the purple glove in this coat only in the trailer (probably the cut Arkham pants too).

He does have the cane in the purple jacket and boxers scene. Pretty sure anyway. He had the purple glove in this coat only in the trailer (probably the cut Arkham pants too).

I thought he was shirtless in the trailer when he had the arkham pants and glove, in the dr harley scene. The only time he is wearing the purple coat in the movie is when
Spoiler Spoiler:

breaking august opening records- crowd i was with loved it- all good

Crowd I was in were all loving it too... quite unusual for a UK cinema audience. There were appropriate laughs etc., and nearly everyone stayed for the mid-credit scene, suggesting they all knew it was coming.

Crowd I was in were all loving it too... quite unusual for a UK cinema audience. There were appropriate laughs etc., and nearly everyone stayed for the mid-credit scene, suggesting they all knew it was coming.

The same here in Finland, haven't seen that many movies in the theatre where people were actually laughing and ****.

I wish they would just swap the heads purple coat <-> arkham version. His face expression in scenes in the movie was just like that, so exactly opposite than HT presents it.

I don't care about the film. I'm glad Hot Toys chose to match the heads perfectly.

The cool Asylum outfit gets the cool head.

The crappy purple outfit gets the crappy head.

:woo

The purple outfit seems inspired by...

I'm the kid on the block
With my head made of rock
And I ain't got nobody
I'm the state of the art
Got a brain a la carte
I make the babies cry

I ain't one of the crowd
I ain't one of the guys
They just avoid me
They run and they hide
Are my colors too bright
Are my eyes set too wide?
I spent my whole life
Burning, turning

I'm a teenage Frankenstein
The local freak with the twisted mind
These ain't my hands
And these legs ain't mine

Got a synthetic face
Got some scars and a brace

My hands are rough and bloody
I walk into the night
Women faint at the sight
I ain't no cutie-pie

I can't walk in the day
I must walk in the night
Stay in the shadows
Stay out of the light
Are my shoulders too wide
Is my head screwed on tight?
I spent my whole life burning
Burning, turning

The local freak with the twisted mind
These ain't my hands
And these legs ain't mine

saw the movie last night...this movie sux a$$! The new joker is a JOKE! Looks like a thug heroin addict with bling.

2016 Joker - marilyn manson on crack. hope all the claimed footage on the cutting room floor is added back in for the bluray release.

...all the claimed footage on the cutting room floor...

...was mysteriously burned along with some other stuff...

burningmoney.jpg

2016 Joker - marilyn manson on crack. hope all the claimed footage on the cutting room floor is added back in for the bluray release.

David Ayer said in an interview that there won't be a directors cut of the film.

I found this interesting article the other day that goes in to great detail of all of the rumored deleted and altered scenes that where cut out of the film. I recommend checking it out.

https://www.screengeek.net/2016/08/...scenes-suicide-squad-reveal-much-darker-film/

Hope they all would still end up in the blu-ray. Would be cool if someone could do a "fan edit" of the film and place some of the scenes back in the film.

Last edited:
After seeing the movie, I really think this figure should have included a Suicide Collar Injection Pistol or whatever you call it.

Back