1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not obvious since they pushed him hard to every trailer, poster and all kinds of ads. And then cut off most of his scenes from the movie.
Yeah I don't know what WB is thinking....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Here's another version of him having a back tattoo. Do we have confirmation that he has the dragon tattoo in the movie? I couldn't spot tbh.

Injustice Gods Among Us 2.11! IOS/Android:
Joker.JPG

Here's another version of him having a back tattoo. Do we have confirmation that he has the dragon tattoo in the movie? I couldn't spot tbh.

Injustice Gods Among Us 2.11! IOS/Android:
View attachment 283576

Yes. You can see his dragon tattoo during the scene where he is in the acid with harley quinn and the back of his shirt is gone revealing his back tattoo. I saw the film a couple hours ago

Yes. You can see his dragon tattoo during the scene where he is in the acid with harley quinn and the back of his shirt is gone revealing his back tattoo. I saw the film a couple hours ago

Thanks, I've seen it twice now but didn't notice him having it.

It's really hard to tell since he's barely in it... every time you see him he's in a different outfit. IMO, the one he's in the most we haven't seen a figure for yet (but I'm sure we will).

I've not seen the movie yet, but what costume does he wear mostly in the film from the ones we've seen?

The Black Tuxedo is by far the most memorable. BY FAR! all the other versions are forgettable. The Purple Coat is shown for literally 10 seconds.

The Black Tuxedo is by far the most memorable. BY FAR! all the other versions are forgettable. The Purple Coat is shown for literally 10 seconds.

I like the purple coat version but Joker is wearing the tux in his coolest scene in the movie. I'd love that golden AK.

this joker is great but you have see the movie?

Saw it tonight... damn Leto's Joker is GREAT!!! Ledger was superb, but Leto's Joker was scary as **** ...you wouldn't want to cross paths with him, and the dynamic between him and Harley was beautiful... the minute the credits rolled I wanted more of them both. For me, this was finally a live action Mr. J from the comic page.

Yeah, I really enjoyed Leto's Joker. He just felt like someone who was completely unreasonable and was determined to shape the entire world in his own image. The relationship between him and Harley was a lot more interesting and poignant than I was expecting it to be.

...oh, have to say that the Joker was so good, that I never even noticed the forehead tattoo!!!

I really want Batffleck/Letoker interaction! Regardless of BO and all that bull**** - the DCEU has so far given us the best on-screen Batman and Joker... all we gotta do now is get them together!

Back