1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Ayer said in an interview that there won't be a directors cut of the film.

I found this interesting article the other day that goes in to great detail of all of the rumored deleted and altered scenes that where cut out of the film. I recommend checking it out.

https://www.screengeek.net/2016/08/...scenes-suicide-squad-reveal-much-darker-film/

Hope they all would still end up in the blu-ray. Would be cool if someone could do a "fan edit" of the film and place some of the scenes back in the film.

Yeah I already talked about the fan edit option on the movie thread. I'd be happy to do one, if the blu-ray comes with the deleted scenes. Oh and cool to see another Finn on the forum :wave

Yeah I already talked about the fan edit option on the movie thread. I'd be happy to do one, if the blu-ray comes with the deleted scenes. Oh and cool to see another Finn on the forum :wave

For sure there will be an Ultimate Edition for Blu-Ray. Rated R

Just saw the movie and unfortunately I personally didn't like it like I hoped I would (that goofy Enchantress dance was too much). Joker and Harley were cool. Hopefully they'll make an Ultimate Joker's Wild Edition with all those deleted Joker scenes.

I'm still in on these HT Joker's as I have the purple coat and Arkham version both POd. I would love a HT Jester Harley and Tux Joker 2 pack. Hopefully next summer as a Summer Toy Fairs exclusive.

Sama täällä. Hauska törmätä toiseen suomalaiseen joka keräilee hot toys figuureita :D. Good luck on your fan edit once the movie hit's shelves :).

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Just something i noticed, even though the hammer doesn't appear in the film it was supposed to be in this scene, hence why it's included with the figure. I think we see the razor in the scene with that guard guy in the meat locker. Also Panda Man is driving the truck, which is pretty neat
Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 5.13.30 pm.jpg

Also of note, that picture with Monster T holding Joker's gun, which we never see in the film?
does-enchantress-create-the-tattooed-man-in-suicide-squad-monster-t-pulls-a-gun-on-the-1057850.jpg

That's Joker playing mind games on him, which we see in the (extract) from the novel, which i read because i was just bored lol
Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 5.26.27 pm.jpg

So that's kinda cool

There's a hammer here as well:

makes me wonder, who set all of those knives up? Was it joker? did he spend hours arranging them all just so he could collapse laughing in the middle of them? Also, those baby clothes on the outside....eep

btw I'm pretty sure all of his weapons that were, or were going to be used, in the movie are there. In the wider shot you can see some gold AKs (also used by the thugs in the meat locker scene) and his purple pistols

btw I'm pretty sure all of his weapons that were, or were going to be used, in the movie are there. In the wider shot you can see some gold AKs (also used by the thugs in the meat locker scene) and his purple pistols

Love your avatar bro. All hail our lord and savior Slipknot :pray:

There's a hammer here as well:

makes me wonder, who set all of those knives up? Was it joker? did he spend hours arranging them all just so he could collapse laughing in the middle of them? Also, those baby clothes on the outside....eeps

These items are suppose to be some kind of things that serial killer is collecting. Leto said that in some interview. So that baby related stuff is creepy as hell, i'm surprised they did not remove them with the rest of dark stuff in this movie.

Back