1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sculpt is amazing:

Jokerheadsculpt.JPG

Hey, maybe it looks like he was going to wear the coat with the arkham pants after all :lol . The boxers are more visually interesting though

Such an amazing sculpt like damn glad I ordered and decided to just stick with this one. Just amazing and I love the expression.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Such an amazing sculpt like damn glad I ordered and decided to just stick with this one. Just amazing and I love the expression.

I ordered the Arkham version knowing they'd probably make a better version, and it still caught me off guard. :slap They'll probably announce a tuxedo version right when I order this one. :lol

Love the new sig Jerry!

knah just buy the purple version and get the arkham pants and sculpt, cheaper.

I might do exactly that but I'm worried about the bare feet on the exclusive. They look like they're sculpted solid with the lower leg and I don't know if they'll be parted out. I guess I could use any bare feet but I'm very particular with mods.

If Arkham Joker turns out to have the tattoos on his torso, then I'll buy that one and pick up the purple coat separately.

Back