1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame William Dafoe will never play the Joker, especially now that there is an "older" Batman. It's even more weird that he's going to be in Aquaman instead

I really hope Leto is recast and never spoken of again.

Sadly for you, Leto is still the Joker for the upcoming movies. I can understand that somebody do not like the visual of new Joker, but i don't get why all that anger and hate towards him.

I have no issues with Leto as Joker. I don't care much for his Ricky Ricardo esque laugh, but I think his portrayal of him is fine. Romero, Nicholson, Ledger and now Leto have all had their own distinct portrayals of the character. I wouldn't want one to just be a copy cat of the other.

Why? Not his fault the character was badly written and most of his scenes were cut. I'd have prefered if the story had focussed on the Joker and Harley for the most part.

With better direction and a good story I think he'd win people over.
For me what was seen was enough to determine I'm not going to like his portrayal. Regardless of whether or not he had more screen time the basic gist of the version of the character he's portraying is there and it's terrible. I just don't see that character as The Joker. It's like some ridiculous rockstar/actor's fanboy version of what he thinks The Joker should be and it's not good.

Why? Not his fault the character was badly written and most of his scenes were cut. I'd have prefered if the story had focussed on the Joker and Harley for the most part.

With better direction and a good story I think he'd win people over.

That's like saying ledger joker was only good because he was well written and looked cool. The actor matters and Leo's portrayal of joker was either boring or cringe worthy.

Film was all over the place. Pacing was really off. Felt like it was put together by someone with ADD.

It was put together FOR someone with ADD. Seriously. It was put together by a trailer house. You know, people who make trailers. They put a movie together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de2.jpg

R.I.P. James Avery ;_;

Will Smith seldom has any other expression than a stoic expression though a lot of times, so this is one of those rare instances where HT's standard stoic expression actually does fit the figure.

This figure looks great. I don't think I can get him now though so I kinda hope he umm...warehouse warms...and goes on discounts in the fall so I can snatch him up then.

Even though they made some odd choices for Leto's Joker, at least he had the right characteristics as the Joker, Ledger was Anarchy in clown make up, he wasn't the Joker at all.

didn't plan on getting this(just to save $ for other HTs, but after seeing final pics, I'm am. (I'm a sucker, I love getting new hot toys in general). I didn't despise the film, but I def wasn't overly crazy about it. it was "alright" to me...he will look good behind my
bats in a Gotham-ish display!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the figure looks so good. Might have to pick him up down the line when he's discounted

Back