1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such presence with this guy the stare and intent of the sculpt just works love it !! IMG_2212.JPGIMG_2210.JPGIMG_2211.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah. Thanks for the reviews and pics guys. I knew this will be a jackpot. PO'ed day one.

I'm going to get this simply because it's Will Smith. Helps that the sculpt is stunning!

If I get this I'm not sure if I'd display it with the Smith sculpt or the masked sculpt. I liked Smith's take on Deadshot but the mask would be cool as a more comic looking version of the character.

Thanks for the review, I Am Toys. That head sculpt looks amazing. I'm glad the head and neck are one piece. It might restrict movement, but it looks great. I think the boys may have been used on CW Winter Soldier.

Thanks for the review, I Am Toys. That head sculpt looks amazing. I'm glad the head and neck are one piece. It might restrict movement, but it looks great. I think the boys may have been used on CW Winter Soldier.

Thanks man, and yeah, I know I have definitely seen them before. CA is probably right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right. So many Hot Toys figures have the head and neck separate giving them a ugly exposed neck seam. Starlord Hawkeye etc.

Back