1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Film was all over the place. Pacing was really off. Felt like it was put together by someone with ADD.

Film was all over the place. Pacing was really off. Felt like it was put together by someone with ADD.

No kidding. There were like 3 different intros for some of the squad members and barely one for the rest. :lol

another head sculpt with no actual expression.....disappointing

He's deadshot man. Ain't no other way but to display him in full combat mode with the hood and sights. That's how Floyd would want it.

I guess i'm lucky to like SS overall. Not a great film by any means, but far from "trash" and other "objective" ratings too.
Yeah, it wasn't great and it had it's problems, but I thought it was fun enough, and overall I liked the presentation of the characters. I've liked it better on subsequent viewings.

I would like to have this figure to go with HQ and that's all I'd get from SS, even in the future. I have a feeling though you'll be able to get him later on down the line for less than retail, so I'll wait until then. If not, no big deal.

Yeah, it wasn't great and it had it's problems, but I thought it was fun enough, and overall I liked the presentation of the characters. I've liked it better on subsequent viewings.

My sentiments regarding the film as well. The worst DCEU film thus far in my opinion of the four, but I enjoyed it. It had its moments.

Honestly Will Smith was one of the shining pieces of SS, this figure looks fantastic and I might have to pick it up - my DCEU set up is just turning into a Batfleck set up given that I don't have anyone else at the moment. Wasn't planning on him but I think next to Harley behind Batfleck, he might look really great.

Honestly Will Smith was one of the shining pieces of SS, this figure looks fantastic and I might have to pick it up - my DCEU set up is just turning into a Batfleck set up given that I don't have anyone else at the moment. Wasn't planning on him but I think next to Harley behind Batfleck, he might look really great.

I would agree. I think he alone carried the bulk of SS and made it better and more enjoyable than what it otherwise could have been.

Move was awful but the figure looks pretty good. Tempted to get it so I can have a Batman villain to pose him with and definitely not into the Leto version of the Joker.

I actually tried watching the movie again last night. I think it starts out pretty decently for the first hour or so but funny enough once the Squad is assembled and their mission starts is where it loses me. There are some good aspects but overall it's not a very good movie. My hopes are that this figure stays in stock long enough to see some discounts. I like it but don't think I want to pay the full $244 plus shipping.

Well, this turned out even worse than the prototype. No resemblance whatsover to Sigourney Weaver and they totally ****ed up the costume and accessories aswell. Easy pass.

Well, this turned out even worse than the prototype. No resemblance whatsover to Sigourney Weaver and they totally ****ed up the costume and accessories aswell. Easy pass.

:lol good one. Toke me a while ...

The intros are the most interesting part to me. At least for Harley and Deadshot. I actually would really like a Batman film with Deadshot as the main villain.

The intros are the most interesting part to me. At least for Harley and Deadshot. I actually would really like a Batman film with Deadshot as the main villain.

I'd be interested in seeing that to.

More likely we will get Joker and Deathstroke. Something i'm very keen to see. I wish Leto will get enough screen time.

I really hope Leto is recast and never spoken of again.

Why? Not his fault the character was badly written and most of his scenes were cut. I'd have prefered if the story had focussed on the Joker and Harley for the most part.

With better direction and a good story I think he'd win people over.

Back