1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Wish I had preordered him. Not sure I can budget him in now but hope to find a way. Like someone else said, him or Wonder Woman? Who do I put a last minute order in on? Then I also hear the ghostbusters are finally almost ready. If the Egon I ordered is supergreat, maybe I'll get another buster instead? First world problems! lol

He's gonna go great with Batman on my shelf. He's been my only DC figure for a while, so I'm glad I can finally pair him up soon. Deadshot is looking real good in these new pics. And glad to see that the rebreather mask will fit on Batman. I know when reading the SS Batman thread it seems like most don't think they'll use it, but I will once in a while when I want to go for that specific SS look. I think it looks cool.

Damn that's a badass figure. He's going to look good with Batman. Although I will say the main reason I pre-ordered him was to get the exclusive accessories for Batman lol. I have no regrets now though, can't wait to get him. My Harley pre-order I'm still on the fence about canceling though.

Released today...
9897139ecd9eeac13d4d137d25aa2022.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
What's the bonus part?

Sent from a point in space and time

What? See - those HT Coming Soon pics are garbage- bet Hulkbuster will be out soon...

I'm really on the fence here. Bad-ass looking figure, a character I dig in the comics, I even liked Smith in the film. But the film sucks overall, and that's something that won't go away.

Looks good...disappointed it's been pushed ahead of Wonder Woman and Harley though. :lol

I'm really on the fence here. Bad-ass looking figure, a character I dig in the comics, I even liked Smith in the film. But the film sucks overall, and that's something that won't go away.

i like the way you think

i liked suicide squad enought to buy the figures but i would never get figures from movies i didn't like ,even if the figure design is awesome.

Can he hold the mask in his hand like Bank Robber Joker v.1.0, or is it a head sculpt? I might get him down the road around Black Friday.

He looks great. I watched SS the other night, and it got me looking forward to this guy again. It's a great head sculpt, but I think I'll display him with the mask on.

I really like the way this came out. Even though I didn't like the movie a lot he'd make a decent character to put on shelf with the rest of Batman's rogues.

I really like the way this came out. Even though I didn't like the movie a lot he'd make a decent character to put on shelf with the rest of Batman's rogues.

:goodpost: :exactly: I may wait on him...but he is on my list to get. Have WAY too much going on to try and justify getting DS.

I guess i'm lucky to like SS overall. Not a great film by any means, but far from "trash" and other "objective" ratings too.

Film was trash

Overall probably was but I still loved Harley and don't put the blame with Leto or Smith. More the writing and directing. I hope Leto get's another chance as the Joker and I wouldn't mind seeing Deadshot in a solo Batman movie somewhere down the line.

Back