1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her sculpt is beautiful. :love

33251773520_091bb00295_b.jpg

I really want to add her in my collection but that bloody rooted hair stop me.

I really want to add her in my collection but that bloody rooted hair stop me.
Don't let it stop you. It would be impossible for it to look so good if it wasn't rooted hair.

Just don't touch it unless absolutely necessary.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Pretty stunning. I'm stuck on the Avengers version -- this one has what I think is an obviously better likeness, but I like the shorter, almost retro looking hair on the MMS178; she reminds me a little more of the Waid BW (S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Most Wanted).

This one tempts me sometimes, but I don't want to army-build Natashas. ;)

Same. IMO there's a sleek deadliness to the WS Widow. And in hand mine anyway has beautiful paint. I do get tempted tho seeing CW Widow. Maybe one day - but first I have to pick up a Scarlet Witch!

Same. IMO there's a sleek deadliness to the WS Widow. And in hand mine anyway has beautiful paint. I do get tempted tho seeing CW Widow. Maybe one day - but first I have to pick up a Scarlet Witch!

I've only seen the Avengers version in-hand, but I think CW has the best likeness, Avengers is my personal favourite as mentioned, and I think WS can look great, if forum pictures are anything to go by. I think the first release is very dated and personally never liked the AoU version.

My wait list for her converted back on February 7, got charged the NRD and since then nothing - my first wait list conversion, is this delay common? I'd assumed that it was in stock if they said the order was "fulfilled." (Have about 20 Hot Toys figure but have always pre-ordered or gotten on eBay).

While trying to get her into a dynamic pose, her right shoulder popped out, and I had to remove her suit at the shoulder to fix it. Unfortunately, this stretched the suit and now I can't seem to return the right shoulder pad (beneath the suit) to its original position. It seemed like it was sewn in place beforehand, especially after comparing it to her left shoulder. Now it's all frumpy and bothers my OCD. Anyone have similar problems with the shoulder pads and know how to fix it?

unnamed.jpg

Take care when posing her and stretching out the suit!

While trying to get her into a dynamic pose, her right shoulder popped out, and I had to remove her suit at the shoulder to fix it. Unfortunately, this stretched the suit and now I can't seem to return the right shoulder pad (beneath the suit) to its original position. It seemed like it was sewn in place beforehand, especially after comparing it to her left shoulder. Now it's all frumpy and bothers my OCD. Anyone have similar problems with the shoulder pads and know how to fix it?

View attachment 332552

Take care when posing her and stretching out the suit!

You are going to have to unzip her and pop the arms out, be carful when moving the suit off her shoulders to not pull on her belt with the BW emblem. Then reposition the pads in the suit, you probably need a bit of glue. Il post some pictures this afternoon, its tedious but its an annoying lump happened to me too

You are going to have to unzip her and pop the arms out, be carful when moving the suit off her shoulders to not pull on her belt with the BW emblem. Then reposition the pads in the suit, you probably need a bit of glue. Il post some pictures this afternoon, its tedious but its an annoying lump happened to me too

Thanks, man! I appreciate it. For now, I keep the shoulder hidden under her hair.

This figure is gorgeous but geez, Hot Toys outfits are so incredibly fragile. I bent one of her legs a tiny little bit--I mean, hardly at all, she was still in a basic standing pose--and the kneepad on that leg popped off. Of course it wouldn't pop back on no matter how much I tried. Sure, it has little pegs that are supposed to insert into tiny holes in the pants, but the kneepad just would not stay on. Finally had to glue it. Stuff like this is why I never, ever remove the outfits from my Hot Toys figures. I tried that once with the first Cap figure and the outfit practically fell apart in my hands. Never again.

Pretty sure they're NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVABLE. They're a work of art. Bashers do that at their own risk.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Back