1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3f90214450c24291486b347973f5613a.jpg

Trying the Winter Soldier statue pose:
6f1b5481a4136311f665cec91add8066.jpg
(if I had a prop that was exactly the right height...)

d134605ecdd2f4952797333393f86772.jpg
a0fb1c206377486f0828fcfd3f8a0385.jpg

She's gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

I'm struggling on how to pose her with her police batons. The way she holds them in the promo shots doesn't really seem practical? I mean it looks cool but how is she gonna hit someone.

I'm struggling on how to pose her with her police batons. The way she holds them in the promo shots doesn't really seem practical? I mean it looks cool but how is she gonna hit someone.
I think she's going to block with them, and kick her opponent.

I'd let her put her legs around me...

The real her, not the toy! XD

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Is this part of the wave of knock-off figs I've been catching wind of? Don't know much about it yet but I'm hearing that SS & HT full figs are being counterfeited and sold for dirt cheap

Keyboard Warriors did a review of one of the knock off IM figures today. Says it's DC but its not, cheap falling apart box, weird arc reactor, short, scary HS, etc. It's something i would give to a 5 year old.

Hmmmm a 5 year old huh .... mine keeps saying he wants a hot toys figure and his birthday is coming up. I might have to get that knock off for him ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this part of the wave of knock-off figs I've been catching wind of? Don't know much about it yet but I'm hearing that SS & HT full figs are being counterfeited and sold for dirt cheap

I don't think they're that cheap. This is more likely one of the scams where Chinese sellers are listing Hot Toys for around $50.

Keyboard Warriors did a review of one of the knock off IM figures today. Says it's DC but its not, cheap falling apart box, weird arc reactor, short, scary HS, etc. It's something i would give to a 5 year old.

I don't think they're that cheap. This is more likely one of the scams where Chinese sellers are listing Hot Toys for around $50.

I'm gonna have to look for some reviews. I despise knockoffs. It's a shame that these bootleggers can get away with making fakes of customs, but I hope there is some legal action that HT can take against them and shut that crap down quick

Back