1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are making it very tough to resist this CW line. I sold off my entire 1/6 Marvel collection, only have my HT 1/4 Mark 43 left. But Widow and Witch came out so well..

Ugh, guys. UGH.

amazing pics!:clap

question- wht type of phicen bod skin tone wise would match her skin tone on this headsculpt? assumed pale but the tan may match better. anyone know? plan is to have a phicen in dress type dinner wear outfit and switch this head head back and forth between two for both looks.

cool thks lookin forward to it!:hi5:

The Phicen wheat or tan is closer. Phicen's pale is very pale and only matches a few pale heads. Go tan.
Ryan

Finally the weather was nice enough so I could take some pics of her outside my Detolf and damn, she's such a great piece. *_* Really glad I got her!

31626191990_24a2ae1c3f_z.jpg

31190889753_06352732f4_z.jpg

Stunning shots :panic: :love Really nice work TrashCat :hi5:

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Finally got to add her to my CW set up the other day :dance Easily my favorite Widow, the likeness is amazing and I love the outfit!
Cool :hi5: I...........I reluctantly agree that the likeness is a little more than 88%
eusa_snooty.gif

I doubt you'd regret it! I've almost ordered Witch a few times myself :lol
u5Js289.gif

Ha I think Witch is waitlisted actually
Thanks a bunch! :3

She's really stunning and I'm so glad I got her in the end. Hopefully the Lizzy sculpt will be as good as this one of ScarJo one day.
:1-1:

I thought the Lizzy sculpt was spot on with the CW figure :D

Got her today! She's very beautiful and the sculpt is dead on. The suit is a little consteictive in the arms, and the widow bites are extremely hard to put on, but a great figure none the less! Pictures up on my insta (_v_i_s_o_n_)

Last edited:
awesome pose! :clap

could she hold a rifle realistically, look down sight? or aritc in arms due to suit too limited?

I don't have sniper rifle instead I used a M-4 rifle, or something like that, from VCF Female Camo Shooter. BW doesn't hold that well, it depends on the angle, but almost as good as Shooter herself.

IMG_7358.JPG
IMG_7361.JPG
IMG_7362.JPGIMG_7356.JPG
IMG_7355.JPG

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I ordered this for my Widow.
COT10005.jpg
I don't need her to actually aim it. Just holding it with both hands is enough for me.

attachment.php

finally got mine :yess:

Finally the weather was nice enough so I could take some pics of her outside my Detolf and damn, she's such a great piece. *_* Really glad I got her!

31626191990_24a2ae1c3f_z.jpg

31190889753_06352732f4_z.jpg

Photos like these are tempting me to get the real deal. Now my 3rd party CW BW headsculpt looks more fake than ever :slap
I am saving my funds for only a selected few this year. Needa save up for marriage, renovation and furnitures :pray:

Should I go for Toys Era's Colossus or Hot Toys' CW Scarlet Witch or CW Black Widow ???
I still have FigureMasters Xavier and Storm on my wishlist :slap

Ordered mine at PC. Says shipped & despatched from melbourne, aus Jan 1. For those who have ordered at PC, how long does it usually take to get here in the US?

Back