1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the TWS BW myself.
Maybe a diff character for my next purchase .. Haven't really decided yet..
Thanks for the advice everyone!

:rotfl

Ok. I'll take your advise and possibly take a blowtorch from work. I will take a video and post it. lol

Thank you
simpsons-fire.gif

haha have fun! :lol

LxrA3hR.jpg

I picked up the Black Widow WS hair variant head sculpt from the AliExpress vendor people mentioned around the forum. Here's a pic in case anyone wanted to know what they were getting into. Head placed on WACOM pen as the peg on the new HS is a bit too small for the WS body.

The hair does look better, agree with Silverstar and TrashCat, it looks softer and fuller to me, and the face looks a tad bit more like Scarjo, which is good :)

Well UPS finally arrived with my replacement head sculpt. It was sitting in their site since 1/4/17.

Have to find a safe place to destroy (melt) the old head sculpt. Video will be posted soon. lol

All you guys that love this figure should vote for her in the figure of the year thread. I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

All you guys that love this figure should vote for her in the figure of the year thread. I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I personally gave figure(s) of the year to the Qmx TOS Kirk and Spock, more the Kirk. It's about time TOS Star Trek characters were done justice in 1/6 scale and the young Shatner sculpt on the Kirk figure is just utterly phenomenal.

My honorable mentions were the first Ant-Man figure (despite its limited articulation) and the BvS figures.

Seriously? I must wonder who you saw on the previous sculpts, then. I totally see her on this one, at long last.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Shows why Hot Toys(or any company) can't please everyone. They can give us a 99.9% sculpt and some will still say it doesn't look like the subject LOL.

I'm having issues uploading the video. This is the end result of death by fire.

20170112_104750.jpg20170112_104746.jpg20170112_105033.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back