1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im super excited to get her soon, I have decided to change her CW batons with the AOU batons instead, and I might add the lightning effects too. I like the CW subtle color scheme but the AOU suit is still my favorite and is more like a superhero costume her CW outfit though is good too just a bit to subtle I think It has a very military look and resembles her WS look.

Mine is fully charged but for some reason I think SS only charges and ships on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Maybe it's just my orders they've done that on.

I see, thanks for the insight!
Does anyone else have confirmation of when she'll be shipping out? Thanks :wink1:

Nothing here . This was supposed to ship last Thursday and still nothing . This thing ain't going to ship until after Thanksgiving probably ! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji107]

Nothing here . This was supposed to ship last Thursday and still nothing . This thing ain't going to ship until after Thanksgiving probably ! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji107]
I had that same thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

WHAT THE HELL IS SSC DOING ? Come on and ship this already !! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I don't understand why they would wait, unless they don't want all that inventory sitting idle at UPS for a day because of the holiday. Normally they charge you then ship it a day or two afterwards. The other thought I had was they are worried people won't be home because of the holiday and might therefore wait until next Monday or Tuesday to ship. I also thought maybe they are closed a couple days this week, again for the holiday, but then I saw they are having a facebook live tomorrow. I just think it's crummy that they charged us almost a week ago and there has been no communication about shipping. If they are waiting, it would have been nice to have been notified.

Well, with Hawkeye I think they haven't gotten the shipment yet (but still charged us.) Might be the case here too.

I also received a shipment notice from Sideshow. Since I live near their office, I should hopefully receive it later today. [emoji108]

Back