1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine. Overall, I like the figure. I have to say for this iteration of Black Widow, I think HT got the likeness of Scarlett Johansson.

Here are some quick pictures from my smartphone.

Figure by itself

bf3f4772ffd4acfcf34777ff78a964a7.jpg

Figure next to the "Avengers" Black Widow

563dfa1402828de3f545324f81dae277.jpg

Figure next to the Civil War Captain America

c59ae0344409875bc75b9e68fcb10ab2.jpg

Figure next to the HT Pepper Potts and Maria Hill

98c7c5c8c4a7c4039bfb56caffb13a62.jpg

Ahoy!

I'm sure this has been covered, but here's another example of the CW headsculpt on the Avengers body/suit. This is my first Black Widow and I'm still collecting parts, but I'm digging it so far...
Is there a custom section or thread for these kind of builds?

Cheers,
Ahab

Black Widow.jpg

I have this in route, but by all pics I've seen, I think I will still prefer A1 better overall. (which is the only other BW I'll own)

See once I get it in hand. :)

just unboxed four figures :) and Black Widow was one of them

here some pics, its my first BW and i have to say she does look cool. Really wish the hair were sculpted but im good with it :)

The hair looks great. Did you have to mess with it very much? The is my first rooted hair figure and I'm slightly worried I'll have to mess with it a lot. Guess I will practice on my daughter's barbies first.

@Craig yeh WM is awesome, its so damn heavy, first time that i felt the price tag was justified :D

@Charlie no i did not have to mess with the hair, it looks like that right out of the box, but i was trying to move up the zipper a bit higher that was more fragile, so i just left it how it was.

just unboxed four figures :) and Black Widow was one of them

here some pics, its my first BW and i have to say she does look cool. Really wish the hair were sculpted but im good with it :)

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahoy!

I'm sure this has been covered, but here's another example of the CW headsculpt on the Avengers body/suit. This is my first Black Widow and I'm still collecting parts, but I'm digging it so far...
Is there a custom section or thread for these kind of builds?

Cheers,
Ahab

View attachment 306757

Wow this looks great, I have the AOU and some parts from A1, getting CW version today Im hoping to make a build that looks this good

I got my black widow today . She looks fantastic . I owned the Avengers version as well but this definitely best that version by a long shot . Pictures coming soon.

Back