1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the poor pictures
1aed19d42019fbc81c01095a183eb05b.jpg
69608c6abe7508381f28816ba8953b85.jpg
d4ea5d22828e5f0416a9d3e003cab85b.jpg

Nice figs but I think Illproxy might have been looking for a side by side WS & CW Black Widow comparison.

Sorry for the poor pictures QUOTE]

thks! plan on them being close to each other on detolf shelf like some of the comic covers, her leaning her back on his chest etc. but that does help me imagine how it will look, cheers
:hi5:

The only minor complaint I have about her is the limited articulation. The "leather" sections of her suit seem to limit her movement.

I always wonder if HT can do a white Mark VII, why can't they do a white outfit Black Widow? This CW version would work really well, the other being TWS version, just saying...

I put in the order to bump up my final flex, so hopefully she will be here soon, quite soon...woohoo!

I can barely get the left elbow on my Widow to bend. It's not defective, the strap from her elbow pad is right on the joint, so the movement on that arm is severely limited. Frustrating, but at least there's still pose options that work.

The figure itself is absolutely stunning, the suit's flexibility is really the only drawback.

I can barely get the left elbow on my Widow to bend. It's not defective, the strap from her elbow pad is right on the joint, so the movement on that arm is severely limited. Frustrating, but at least there's still pose options that work.

The figure itself is absolutely stunning, the suit's flexibility is really the only drawback.

Is the strap fixed in position?

As mentioned, is the elbow pad not able to be adjusted or something?

Sideshow is showing low stock... hmmm I just got a $20 coupon w my Hawkeye. Tempted to pull the trigger on her even though I already have tws widow ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futzing with hair:

25a0814ba6ddad899a912e4541c14c15.png

Vs last pic:

3fe0666a5b0c484dc1b5cfcb72c8b466.jpg

Trying to get that huge "curling iron 70's swoop" out of her hair. That's *not* what it looked like in the movie.

Last edited:
Back