1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry it took me so long. She arrived a few days ago and finally I had time to debox her.
And wow, she's stunning. Much better in hand :)
She's my new fave next to the AOU one.

About her hair...it was looking very good out of the box...but for me it was a bit too much 70s wave helmet..so I washed an restyled the hair (as uuuusual...I really hate the stuff they put into the hair, haha :rotfl )

So here are my pics :)

Black Widow (Civil War) by Hot Toys by Sév, auf Flickr

And with the other girls:

Just great- HT finally nailed the likeness- nice job on the pics!

I don't own any of the Black Widow's, but interested in getting this one. For those that have this version, is the base body the same as the previous two? The legs on this one seem thinner than the AfoU and WS... My imagination maybe?
Thanks!

No doubt for me, Civil War looks the best.. the likeness, the hair, the black costume. If I didn't have the last two already I'd be adding her to my collection.

Truth be told, if there was an easy way for me to swap TWS out for her, I would..

I might try to pick up just the head as an option to swap with my TWS version. The hair doesn't look as red though (doesn't in the movie either) and as a father of a redheaded daughter I like her to have as much red in the hair as possible.

Group shot: IMO, I still think A1 is Top Dog.

As awesome as the new headsculpt is and captures ScarJo very well, I agree with you completely sir! No need to upgrade here :woo

14390919_10154615743123754_3896304045107712649_n.jpg

Nice pictures!

Sorry it took me so long. She arrived a few days ago and finally I had time to debox her.
And wow, she's stunning. Much better in hand :)
She's my new fave next to the AOU one.

About her hair...it was looking very good out of the box...but for me it was a bit too much 70s wave helmet..so I washed an restyled the hair (as uuuusual...I really hate the stuff they put into the hair, haha :rotfl )

So here are my pics :)

And with the other girls:

I hate the A1 sculpt now and outfit design is meh. Hate the whole blue and red avengers branding they always do.

Back