1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not buying the first version of Hawkeye, cause that's the only outfit I'd be interested in of the three.

Yeah probably the Avengers suit with AOU sculpt for Hawkeye, I think the AOU Hawkeye head was the best

Anyone else think the head looks too big for the body? I can't help but notice it in every picture.

the head size is fine. actually it's perfectly scaled.

people are so used to superhero proportions they forget when real humans looks like.

4RHkuei.jpg
marvel-black-widow-solo-movie-scarlett-johansson-kevin-feige-captain-america-civil-war-2.jpg

people are so used to superhero proportions they forget when real humans looks like.

View attachment 297659
View attachment 297660

It's not her head, the hair is too big, needs to be futzed and tucked back just a tad more around her bangs

The bangs cover her eyes in the figure where they supposed to just cover the top of her brow like in this pic :lecture

View attachment 297659
View attachment 297660
Looks good. Make me wanna upgrade my AOU BW. Which i think the suit was too flashy.

Is there low demand for this figure over in Hong Kong? There are no parts on ebay and no reviews that I could find

As fas as i know, women figure never really sell that well overthere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AoU Widow completes my AoU Avengers team, but after having TWS Widow, A1 Widow and AoU Widow, I actually have to say AoU Widow is the weakest of the three overall, but has the best body.

After receiving this Widow, I presume my personal Widow ranking list from best to worst will be as follows:

- CW
- TWS
- A1
- AoU
- IM2

The more pics I see, the more I love this. And after saving money on that huge failure that Tyler Durden turned out to be, I'll probably buy this instead. This is my Widow. I think it's damn near perfect. Now, Hot Toys, give me a Thor with rooted hair, you can keep the HS from AoU, that was good.

While many look really good, the only thing that has turned me off from many of the custom Thor rooted hair sculpts is the hair tends to seem a bit too blonde and not dirty enough.

Damn, I really need a review for Black Widow here ... I wanna preorder her but I told myself, I'd wait for a review .... where are the reviews?! ToT

While many look really good, the only thing that has turned me off from many of the custom Thor rooted hair sculpts is the hair tends to seem a bit too blonde and not dirty enough.

That, for me, is a minor issue. I thing short sculpted hair is fine, but long... it looks too much like plastic. On such a fine HS as Thor AoU, that is a shame

Back