1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Civil War again recently. The hair on this will definitely require minor futzing; namely her bangs not partially covering her right eye.

Just watched Civil War again recently. The hair on this will definitely require minor futzing; namely her bangs not partially covering her right eye.

:exactly: I don't know why these Asian bloggers aren't futzing with the hair before they take pics :dunno

How come nobody has parted one of these out yet? I've been checking ebay every day for the head sculpt.

They have some recasts up for PO which look pretty good.

8b2f5077aeab418d4202be7b93002b38.png

[emoji6] just received this beauty. The best Widow yet. It also has a lot of accesories; well at least that's what I can say, my last Widow was TWS and it just barely had the guns.
c325624add3d5d4383e5f4b488dbfb7f.jpg
f03b003b8ab2296b174a8b230ba8d2b0.jpg
f370f5363c1719042ed477beec4f13b5.jpg
7d97707706de98cf4db80e3c83253fd8.jpg
e28799a5b2cf194c93c7cb73422c477e.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

hemsworth has a really tiny head and long neck.

don't see the bvs head being too big at all though.

Sorry it took me so long. She arrived a few days ago and finally I had time to debox her.
And wow, she's stunning. Much better in hand :)
She's my new fave next to the AOU one.

About her hair...it was looking very good out of the box...but for me it was a bit too much 70s wave helmet..so I washed an restyled the hair (as uuuusual...I really hate the stuff they put into the hair, haha :rotfl )

So here are my pics :)

Black Widow (Civil War) by Hot Toys by Sév, auf Flickr

And with the other girls:

Sorry it took me so long. She arrived a few days ago and finally I had time to debox her.
And wow, she's stunning. Much better in hand :)
She's my new fave next to the AOU one.

About her hair...it was looking very good out of the box...but for me it was a bit too much 70s wave helmet..so I washed an restyled the hair (as uuuusual...I really hate the stuff they put into the hair, haha :rotfl )

What kind of product do you use?

Back