1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found some pictures in chinese web sites

She is amazing :love

l7aWgjt.jpg
[/IMG]
4RHkuei.jpg

Now these pics restored my faith. She looks great!

This picture is bangin'. Figure looks all kinds of awesome here.

The suit looks near identical to TWS suit. I personally wouldn't mind actually outfitting her in the suit that she had on in Lagos and having that serve as my Civil War Widow.

How's the suit after all this time? It was great-looking but I was always afraid of posing her in any way other than standing.

Suit is holding up pretty good. Only thing is bending the arms for long period of time leave a crease because of the material. i try to switch it up once in a while to avoid that. Other then that....is a great figure.

I went by our local store and took a look at the Episode IV Princess Leia figure. I've seen photos and it didn't look as great, but in person, its an amazing likeness.

I find photos just don't convey the quality of the sculpts most of the time. Might be because of the size and our having two eyes, that something is lost on the still image.

For anyone wondering, I had to contact Sideshow about something just now, so I asked if Black Widow and Hawkeye were due in at about the same time since they were practically released together. They told me HT hasn't shipped them out to Sideshow yet, so we're definitely looking at mid November on those two, we'll probably have them in hand around Thanksgiving if I had to guess.

I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not buying the first version of Hawkeye, cause that's the only outfit I'd be interested in of the three.

Back