1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

There she is! There she is! Not so UGLY as we were lead to believe, so much the better...

For the record, unlike Captain America or Iron Man, She still has not been referred to on screen as "Black Widow"...

She was called Black Widow by the Russian when she was tied up in Avengers.

Tchalakov? Your outdated information betrays you. The famous black widow. Nothing but a pretty face.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

I wish they unzipped her catsuit a bit in the movies and HT would give her a more curvy ad less slender body like the real BW.

Oh man, her face looks much better. Do I sell TWS and get this one or wait for a different one? :panic: :lol

I never claimed to be a nice person. :rolleyes: :rotfl

200w.gif

I got burned :rotfl

Based on what this one comes out, I may buy it and sell my other Widows or just buy the parted out HS.

I got burned :rotfl

Based on what this one comes out, I may buy it and sell my other Widows or just buy the parted out HS.

:lol

Oh, yeah, why didn't I think just to get the sculpt? :slap :lol The suits are very similar anyway.

Due to other commitment of resources *cough* New Avengers Scarlet Witch *cough*, I have to wait until my points build back up in Q4 to PO this one...

:lol

Oh, yeah, why didn't I think just to get the sculpt? :slap :lol The suits are very similar anyway.

:rotfl

Yeah they are, like I said it's based on what accessories this one comes with.

very beautiful headsculpt but just like the new nick fury Id rather hunt down the headsculpt than dish out $224 or so when I still have the AOU and WS

very beautiful headsculpt but just like the new nick fury Id rather hunt down the headsculpt than dish out $224 or so when I still have the AOU and WS

I'll be doing this for BW. BTW Clown Prince, just FYI, the new Fury head sculpt is not interchangeable with the Avengers Fury. Different neck post.

Wasn't going to get her, but this HS makes it hard to pass :gah:

You're always cheaper getting the whole figure, taking the head off and parting the rest so you make back the whole cost with the other parts. It's the only way to get the head cheap.

I doubt Hot Toys would ever do sculpted hair on long-haired female figures(and I don't want them too). Sculpted would only hinder head articulation and cause the suit damage. Though they should have done sculpted on the both Avengers Widows though since they had short hair.

I wish they added a little smirk like she had in the team promos but I'm not complaining it's perfect. Definitely preordering! I don't want to double dip on characters but the sculpt is too perfect on the CW and the AoU suit is very different anyway. I guess I'm gonna have a Widow collection now.

I'll be doing this for BW. BTW Clown Prince, just FYI, the new Fury head sculpt is not interchangeable with the Avengers Fury. Different neck post.

thanks for the "heads up" ;) but El-Vi-Riachi just confirmed over in the WS fury thread it does, even the ear piece

Last edited:
Back