1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

I can't stop looking at her face.. :lol
- Finally we have a ScarJo Widow FINALLY! :woo

I wonder if this will go up for PO next week?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

13043563_10153476393832344_3445410827674974220_n.jpg

Nailed it!!! Finally I can order a BW figure that actually looks like Scarjo.

yes, HT got it finally! :clap

black widow.jpg

I'm liking the expression a lot. Especially the fact that she doesn't have "dead" eyes anymore.

Ya, finally huh? :lol Only took how many tries? :lol They really did a good job. Now where is the sculpted hair!

She looks really good! I might have to finally order a Black Widow! I had AOU on PO but cancelled her after realizing I didn't like the figure all that much.

I take back what I said before. That new head scupt looks great. Definitely going on my "maybe" list.

She's just projecting the "Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one" line with that expression.

The sculpt on this figure looks really good. As I've stated before, I have a feeling this will be my favorite BW figure.

She doesn't have out of the shower hair and a sad expression to go with it that says "Why did you do this to me Hot Toys, Why?!!.."

Just the out of the shower hair and the sad expression to go with it that says, "Why can't we be together, Bruce? Why?" :lol

There she is! There she is! Not so UGLY as we were lead to believe, so much the better...

For the record, unlike Captain America or Iron Man, She still has not been referred to on screen as "Black Widow"...

Head sculpt looks really good - big improvement, but I think I'll be passing on this one, don't really need anymore BW figures in my collection atm. :)

Guess I will finally be getting another (or to replace) the avengers version.

Looks like I might need a second Widow...

Back