1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Looks like a new sculpt on BW.

13055582_260303734309091_4896915005450959676_n.jpg

The face sculpt is what has been holding up this figure in getting it up for PO. They know that they have missed the mark with all the black widows in the past and they have been working hard with the new software and tech they have to get her face right this time.
Looks better then before, but I need to see some more pics to get a good idea how close to Scarlet they are. This proto looks a little small in the chest area.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Lol...people complain about boob size on figures now? :p

Creepy thing is, when I got my AoU figure the zip was down so far as to be a tad too revealing. But I'm not one for trying to use HT zips in case I break them (the mrs did put on my John Matrix Commando vest), so the way she is posed probably makes me look like an old perve.. :lol

Lol...people complain about boob size on figures now? :p

Lol... No, thats not it. My point is that I hope they dont fnally get her face right, and then give her a Gweneth Paltro figures body. Scarlet is a thick woman, and this figures body looks wrong. This protos body choice makes her head look big too.

Based on the pictures, this looks like it will probably be my favorite BW figure.

From Facebook.

image.jpeg

She doesn't have out of the shower hair and a sad expression to go with it that says "Why did you do this to me Hot Toys, Why?!!.."

:lol ..But Seriously, I'm rather excited about this one! As noted above, this could end up being the best ScarJo Hot Toys have done, ..I mean Widow. :monkey3

Nice, but when does it come up for preorder already. I'm tired of waiting.

13043563_10153476393832344_3445410827674974220_n.jpg

No more zombie eyes!!! Looking a little more like ScarJo now, so this may finally be my default BW.
Loving the CW costume, so glad it has no more Blue and Red all over the place.

I'm digging the sculpt although to me it looks the same as the past 2 but the eyes are improved . The hypnotized stare has been removed it seems . Something that does concern me are those elbow and knee pads . Are they going to hinder articulation ? By the way , thanks for posting these pics.

This new sculpt definitely looks more like ScarJo. I also like her CW outfit more than her AOU one. Looks like I'll be ordering the CW Widow and selling off my AOU one after all. :lol

I really liked the AoU outfit - I feel it suited Black Widow at that point in time. The blue and red gave the impression of confidence; It was just let down by the dead eye stare and the hair. :(

I still purchased her though...:lol

much better and accurate head sculpt, but i dont like the knee cap design.

Back