1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does the previous headsculpts look more like Renner than this one? Outfit is a definite improvement on the others.

For those that are getting Ant-Man and picking up this Hawkeye, it gives another reason why you wouldn't have to get the CW figure for Ant-Man; he's represented on Hawkeye's arrow. :lol

I was gonna agree, until I saw that Ant-Man on the arrow has a different helmet :wink1:

Little stuff like that would bother me like crazy.

Looks pretty great. If Hawkeye dies in this... I will end up grabbing it. If not, I will hold out until the Infinity War version. Ant-Man on the arrow was a great choice for an accessory. I hope I can grab that from TA.

Yeah, I won't think about getting another Hawkeye until IW. The Ant-Man arrow though is an excellent accessory to try and make this figure enticing.

I'm a big fan of Marvel Films "militarising" their characters' costumes and producing interpretations that are more real-world practical than they appear in the printed stuff. This is a good example of that. I'll probably end up getting this Hawkeye for that reason. If I want to look at Hawkeye classic, I've got my Bowen:
yhst-51568362379717_2271_543428845

I can't really imagine Jeremy Renner's characterisation of Clint being taken seriously in the film universe dressed like this..

im only going for the ant man arrow, i dont want this figure it looks the same as the AOU version

do not like the purple at all- A0U version better so good one figure I have no interest in..this will be a weak seller but HT shows they will milk CW with new versions galore

Weak seller according to whom? You? Lol, it will do just fine. Especially with ant arrow. Not to mention after people see that combo in action.

Really dig the antman arrow. Other than that....nothing special. I'm happy with my AOU version. Interested to see how IW version looks like. :lol

Looks pretty great. If Hawkeye dies in this... I will end up grabbing it. If not, I will hold out until the Infinity War version. Ant-Man on the arrow was a great choice for an accessory. I hope I can grab that from TA.

im only going for the ant man arrow, i dont want this figure it looks the same as the AOU version

That ant man arrow are going to be very popular as soon as TA starts parting this one out next year. :lol

Care less about how much it looks like Renner, its close enough. :lol

This is my favorite outfit for Hawkeye. Definitely thought that AoU outfit was shat.

I love the old school purple, but the outfit for AOU is better. That Antman arrow is awesome and a must get.

I like this costume. I own the AOU Hawkeye, but I may pick this one up as well. I missed out on the Avengers Hawkeye, so I wouldn't mind having another for the Civil War group.

I missed on the Avenger Hawkeye, and simply hate his AoU costume. I really like this one, and the Ant-Man arrow is just way cool so looks like this will be the one for me.

Back