1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chest/shoulder should be a little broader I think, but maybe it's in the posing. If they pushed the shoulder/arms up a little more, maybe it'd look better. Pre-order's up, 3-month countdown til order begins. :wink1:

:exactly: I love the purple outfit! Think I will get this one after all... :slap

I like the purple, but not enough to buy the complete figure (I already have versions 1 & 2). The only part of the outfit that's purple is the jacket. I'd definitely consider buying it parted out (along with the Ant-Man arrow) so I can switch up my display from time to time...

Thanks Motux :)

Your welcome. Here's a few more...

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

looks like an unfinished costume...why they not cover the rest of the left arm and give him a mask to look comic accurate? :dunno

Its the same figure over and over :lol

Maybe for Avengers 3 he'll get the rest of the left arm and half a cowl and for Avengers 3.5 he'll finally have a full mask and complete the purple costume finally.

Looks cool but I'm definitely happy with AOU Hawk.

My sentiments exactly.

The figure looks great. Sculpt looks exactly the same as the AoU sculpt (haven't read the specs on the figure to know if it is) though. No different expression, no different eye placement, etc. I personally like his AoU look with the coat the best, and Hawkeye is a character that I personally associate solely with the Avengers; I don't like him enough to where I would get solo versions of him. That being the case, I would be in favor of keeping my AoU Hawkeye also for the sake of keeping the AoU Avengers group together in addition to liking that look the best anyway.

I saw someone mention to that the Hawkeye sculpt is one that HT can't seem to get right. Personally, I think the AoU Hawkeye sculpt is actually one of HT's better sculpts.

Looks awesome! Especially the arrow with Ant-Man on it is just pure amazing.

Back