1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that are getting Ant-Man and picking up this Hawkeye, it gives another reason why you wouldn't have to get the CW figure for Ant-Man; he's represented on Hawkeye's arrow. :lol

looks like an unfinished costume...why they not cover the rest of the left arm and give him a mask to look comic accurate? :dunno

Its the same figure over and over :lol

Yeah, a long trench coat and a sleeveless vest are exactly the same. Silly

As for why...pretty simple. He has a bow. You have obviously never used one. Or played a lot of basketball for example. There are a ton of reasons to have that configuration. But let's stick with because he uses a bow. It keeps his pull arm loose and protects his other. Getting snapped by the "string" hurts...do it over and over and over and shocker, it's better to just avoid that and cover it.

Kinda like just buying the stand for AntMan

"Hey you're missing AntMan"
"No he's there, do you have any idea how small a Ant sized AntMan is in 1/6?" :lol

do not like the purple at all- A0U version better so good one figure I have no interest in..this will be a weak seller but HT shows they will milk CW with new versions galore

Yeah, a long trench coat and a sleeveless vest are exactly the same. Silly

As for why...pretty simple. He has a bow. You have obviously never used one. Or played a lot of basketball for example. There are a ton of reasons to have that configuration. But let's stick with because he uses a bow. It keeps his pull arm loose and protects his other. Getting snapped by the "string" hurts...do it over and over and over and shocker, it's better to just avoid that and cover it.

you don't have a clue of what you're talking...I've played plenty of basketball and shot a bow :lol

He could easily shoot his bow with the Mask on..Fine, cut the other sleeve off and give him a Mask and he'll look comic accurate

This figure is simply bad***. Didn't plan on getting him, but with Ant-Man I might have to pull the trigger. I am #TeamCap after all. :wink1:

The lack of mask has nothing to do with practicality or difficulty making shots. They don't give him a mask because it'd look stupid and would make no sense in the context of this universe.

Hawkeye has no reason to wear a mask in the movies.

This figure is simply bad***. Didn't plan on getting him, but with Ant-Man I might have to pull the trigger. I am #TeamCap after all. :wink1:

Agreed 100%. I've already ordered because I'm digging everything about this figure especially the nice addition of mini antman on the arrow.

I'm without a doubt #TeamCap although my 5 year old son is #TeamIM (anything IM related to be percise)...let the drama begin!

Don't plan on getting him before...and don't plan on getting him now...Good hunting!

tumblr_mnxd62n1C41qcra4yo3_500.gif

Why order it now? It's going to be coupon eligible in a month or two and it will still be available.

Back