1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one isn’t bad. I really don’t like AoU and it’s irrational and I don’t get why. But whatever. This version is pretty cool.
I wasn’t the biggest fan of the version from The Avengers. Not bad but just a bit on the plain side as far as the costume. I like the colors on this version and kinda think the one long sleeve, one short sleeve look is cool.

Side note: it’s crazy looking back and seeing how much these figures have evolved. The original Hawkeye still looks good but they clearly have gotten better and better.

Received Hawkeye in record time from PopCultcha. Wasn't expecting it until mid next week at the earliest. Can't believe I was ever hesitant to purchase this guy. Instant favorite in my collection. The likeness is excellent in hand.

IMG_2217.jpg

Finally got around to picking this guy up. Putting the arrows in his quiver was a nightmare, thankfully I didn't break any of them. So glad I got him, the headsculpt is phenomenal, one of Hot Toys best. Now to pick up an Age of Ultron Thor!

As long as Hot Toys uses the double-ball peg system on their ankle joints,
there will always be loose ankles on figures.

Pretty much EVERY Thor figure has suffered from this, as well.

Any idea where to get replacement pegs or any kind of fix? Someone was telling me about clear nail polish...

Anyone by any chance know a good site where I can get this guys full arrow set parted out? Not actually trying to get the different arrowheads but the actual full black arrows themselves. Checked all the accessory sites I know. Hmmm. Unless anyone is selling theirs. I suppose even the Avengers 1 arrows would do as they should be the same.

Can only find the age of ultron set for sale and those white feathered tips wont cut it lol. Of course, just my luck

Hi all,
Reviving an old thread, but I recently picked this figure 2nd hand, and it appears the previous owner installed the quiver on the wrong side. So now the quiver cannot be removed. I was wondering if anyone had the same issue before and had any recommendations on how to remove the quiver without snapping or breaking anything. I tried heating with blow dryer and slowly twisting and turning, but it feels like something would break if I pull too hard.

Your help is appreciated !

Back