1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the ant-man arrow. Did they scrap the AoU double-jointed elbow and go back to A1 limited articulation elbow? Is this a new sculpt or same as AoU? For those who own AoU, is there a difference like TDW and AoU Thor? Or is there not really any difference like DX12 Armory Bruce?

Love the ant-man arrow. Did they scrap the AoU double-jointed elbow and go back to A1 limited articulation elbow? Is this a new sculpt or same as AoU? For those who own AoU, is there a difference like TDW and AoU Thor? Or is there not really any difference like DX12 Armory Bruce?

It's the same sculpt. Yes it appears to be a limited articulation elbow joint this time.
I'm not sure what you mean by difference between the two. There are a lot of parts reused in this HE. I think the boots, quiver and bow are the same almost. The costume is obviously different. Same sculpt and a different body.

It's the same sculpt. Yes it appears to be a limited articulation elbow joint this time.
I'm not sure what you mean by difference between the two. There are a lot of parts reused in this HE. I think the boots, quiver and bow are the same almost. The costume is obviously different. Same sculpt and a different body.

Oh sorry, I meant in reference to the head sculpt. Like how the AoU head changed, not for the better since people preferred the TDW head more.

The first A1 figure had problems with him reaching for the arrows in his quiver due to the elbow right? Or did it affect his shooting an arrow poses as well?

zzzzzzzzzzz
3912410-hawkeye+-+arrow+2.gif

Glad I waited for this version. I've been close to ordering the Age of Ultron figure but think I like this one more. The look is cool and I like the accessories, particularly the Ant-Man arrow.

This looks pretty good! I like his outfit - funny thing I never realized he was left handed until I saw this costume and his sleeve.

Good call on the purple too costume designer!

If SH Figuarts doesn't make a H.E., I might consider this

This looks pretty good! I like his outfit - funny thing I never realized he was left handed until I saw this costume and his sleeve.

Good call on the purple too costume designer!

If SH Figuarts doesn't make a H.E., I might consider this

:exactly: I love the purple outfit! Think I will get this one after all... :slap

Back