1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Just going to pick up the Antman arrow for my Hawkeye and maybe the boot knife.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

HT still can't quite get Renner's face right. Least it's a bit closer than previous attempts.

Seems to be the same head..(they said newly painted not newly sculpted)

The quiver looks more like the A1 version, right? Unless I got them mixed up in my head. Guess they liked the all in one design and look better then the Aou version.

Last edited:

I've had such a crappy week but this just made it waaay better! Bye bye money, helloooooo Hawkeye! (Sorta. Almost.)

He looks awesome!!! So excited for my first Hawkeye! This will be three out of four (maybe five) confirmed pre orders for me for this year! And it's only March! :rotfl

I cant break up my AoU Avengers by selling Hawkeye but if I can get this one for cheap down the road ill buy.

hawkeye.jpg

I've been paranoid about ripping the sleeve on the left arm of my AOU Hawkeye when trying to pose him about to launch an arrow ... I think I'll be more inclined to do it with this since the arm is free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im shocked to see all the negativity about this figure. Im excited for it. Glad I held back on AOU hawkeye. I think it looks great and I dont have to eBay a mini ant man now :D win win

I like the outfit. Definitely an improvement over the AOU version but I can't justify getting this since I have that one already. Collection is getting bigger and funds smaller, lol. Unless I can sell the avengers version....

Great looking figure, but not sure if I really need another Hawkeye in my collection yet...decisions, decisions... :gah:

The sculpt already looks soft and I really despise repaints. Also, since this was shown today, it probably means there will be no Daredevil figures from HT on Friday. Their sharing of the trailer on Facebook meant nothing.

This is my favorite Hawkeye so far. The only drawback ( :monkey3 ) is the single jointed elbow again. Its cool we get a new left handed holster and trigger. I always prefer the tactical look, want to add some knee pads to it. Love the boots. I notice his bow does not fold up anymore so we don't get an extra one.

Ant-man arrow is awesome. Wouldn't it be cool if every figure had a mini Ant-man accessory?

Pretty glad I got rid of my AoU Hawkeye when I did. This will be my definitive MCU Hawkeye...unless he gets some sort of Ultimates mask later on or something.

I'm happy with the AoU Hawkeye and the tons more of accessories he comes with. I'll upgrade to a new Hawkeye when Infinity War comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty glad I got rid of my AoU Hawkeye when I did. This will be my definitive MCU Hawkeye...unless he gets some sort of Ultimates mask later on or something.

Same here :hi5: and yes I hope he gets a mask at some point...
I still have my AOU Hawkeye, I just wish I had the first HE so I could get all of em

Also, since this was shown today, it probably means there will be no Daredevil figures from HT on Friday. Their sharing of the trailer on Facebook meant nothing.

Hot Toys shares a lot of Marvel related videos.

Back