1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

1169_220012898338175_2039849903808986022_n.jpg

I'll buy it. Yes I will.

This is on my pre-order list for the year! My poor, poor, bank account :lol

This is on my pre-order list for the year! My poor, poor, bank account :lol

Hes on my possible list and the worst thing is I said once I had the AoU version I wouldn't want another... yet here I am going from filling in missing Avengers (plan was Black Widow, Falcon and War Machine) to considering buying a second version of Hawkeye, another Stark (Iron Man was a given anyway) and even looking favourably at Captain America (and I love the AoU version!).

#collectorsproblems

Hes on my possible list and the worst thing is I said once I had the AoU version I wouldn't want another... yet here I am going from filling in missing Avengers (plan was Black Widow, Falcon and War Machine) to considering buying a second version of Hawkeye, another Stark (Iron Man was a given anyway) and even looking favourably at Captain America (and I love the AoU version!).

#collectorsproblems

That's basically it! xD I'm not even a little sorry to myself, I'm planning on doubling up with characters a fair bit :lol I've already ordered Scarlet Witch, and now I'm planning to get New Avengers SW. I've got Winter Soldier now I'm planning on CW Bucky :lol Though I am throwing a few new ones in, like this Hawkeye and CW Cap

I wasn't planning on getting this, but I might have to since for some reason there's very little Hawkeye merchandise for the movie! Not even a Funko POP!

I wasn't planning on getting this, but I might have to since for some reason there's very little Hawkeye merchandise for the movie! Not even a Funko POP!

u wot m8? Only thing he is really missing from is Funko and they always have later releases for figures not covered in first wave

marvels-captain-america-civil-war-miniverse-25-inch-figure-2-pack-assortment-hawkeye-and-black-p.jpg
PHx448TX24M9Az_1_l.jpg
24298580200_85d6965d63_o.jpg

u wot m8? Only thing he is really missing from is Funko and they always have later releases for figures not covered in first wave

View attachment 243614
View attachment 243615
View attachment 243616

Yeah a grand total of three. He's not in the Funko or Lego lines, and it doesn't look like he'll be in any of the more detailed Hasbro lines like their 3.75 or Legends. I've no interest in the Mini Mate or the 2.5 inch.

I'm still waiting on an AOU Quicksilver pop :impatient:

No idea if legit, but if it is, then last year they said definitively they weren't making any Quicksilver merch.

https://twitter.com/originalfunko/status/627259988914778113

Yeah a grand total of three. He's not in the Funko or Lego lines, and it doesn't look like he'll be in any of the more detailed Hasbro lines like their 3.75 or Legends. I've no interest in the Mini Mate or the 2.5 inch.

Way to early to make claims like that. Missing from 2 lines (funko and lego) doesnt equal slim amount of figures. Wait a bit to see what other lines do first.

Oh man wth is with no QS POP, **** move Funko :gah:

But back to Hawkeye. I'm very excited to see this one :lecture

New pic. (not sure if posted already)

Loving the detail tbh

11161010.jpg

This is my Hawkeye...

Back