1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

If it's to scale, ant-man on a arrow will look like a very small bump on the tip, probably not even something they could paint to look like ant-man. Unless you're looking for something bigger like ant-man riding ant-thony. That would be kinda cool.

If it's to scale, ant-man on a arrow will look like a very small bump on the tip, probably not even something they could paint to look like ant-man. Unless you're looking for something bigger like ant-man riding ant-thony. That would be kinda cool.
Agreed I don't see the point, and you could say any of his arrows has Ant-Man on the tip :lol

That could save you buying him :lol

"Where's Ant-Man, he's the only one you are missing?"
"He's right there"

:lol

and same goes for regular AntMan, just buy the stand and say he's there :lol

Would be badass nevertheless, thats the point. they can tweak the size if they have to. no big deal. a LOT of fans would love it and it would just be a great little idea overall.

HOT-TOYS-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-CIVIL-WAR-TOY-SOUL-08.jpg

I like the different shade of purple on his suit. However, I do like the coat in AOU...

SO HARD TO CHOOSE.

Hawkeye is the only figure I own so far (other than Iron Man) I could see me possibly entertaining the idea of getting a second version from Civil War...

Admittedly the only figures I have other than Iron Man so far are Cap, Hawkeye and Hill from AoU but still the point stands as others I would just make myself pick a version (like TWS v CW Black Widow or IM2 v CW War Machine... neither of which are exactly decided).

I didn't actually like this version based on the concept art but since the trailer and HT photos were released it has grown on me quickly! Doh!

I never did care for visible joints on figures like this. I really like my AOU Hawkeye. I think he's the best iteration of the character thus far.

I never did care for visible joints on figures like this. I really like my AOU Hawkeye. I think he's the best iteration of the character thus far.

Me neither, tbh I prefer rubber arms when they need to be exposed. Despite the problems.
AOU Hawkeye is great, no visible joints and the arms still have great articulation.

Great looking figure, just a shame that Renner refuses to wear a mask, the Ultimates full face mask would be perfect to use with this costume.

Great looking figure, just a shame that Renner refuses to wear a mask, the Ultimates full face mask would be perfect to use with this costume.

*implying renner has a choice in those type of decisions*

It's the directors and whoever else in production that decide those things. It also would not make a lick of sense at this point since his face has been world wide at this point in new york, sokovia and wherever else the avengers have been. Agents of shield has confirmed he along with other avengers have toys of him at this point.

Hype!

Yeah like this one the most! Kind of hoped AoU had more dark purple instead of the lighter purple.

Looks good :clap
I like the vest/shirt combo and one sleeve look. The purple is also much better than the previous costumes for him. Didn't like the maroon on the AOU HE

*implying renner has a choice in those type of decisions*

It's the directors and whoever else in production that decide those things. It also would not make a lick of sense at this point since his face has been world wide at this point in new york, sokovia and wherever else the avengers have been. Agents of shield has confirmed he along with other avengers have toys of him at this point.

People seem to lose sight of that the characters in the MCU weren't really originally presented or marketed as being 'costumed, masked superheroes'. Captain America being the obvious exception (and there are reasons for that), and Iron Man can be explained away in that he wears suits of armour. Thor wears asgardian attire, not a 'costume'. Black Widow and Hawkeye (at least in the early MCU), they are just incredibly gifted normal human beings working for a very elite organisation. More often than not they are called and referred to as Romanoff and Barton. Masks just doesn't seem right for them.

Of course, things are getting a bit more comic book costumey now, so next to Spidey or Black Panther and probably others still to come, a masked Hawkeye probably doesn't look that out of place.

Hawkeye should be wearing a mask into the field. I mean in AoU it was revealed that he wants to protect his family.

Back