1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

readImage

:lol
Haha :joy :rotfl

I'm digging this Hawkeye over the aou. Love the outfit and the side arm. Don't mind the visible joint because it give better possibility. :clap

They're going the wrong direction with his look. Now he looks more like a generic special ops guy than ever. He should be wearing a mask, and his outfit should be purple.

They're going the wrong direction with his look. Now he looks more like a generic special ops guy than ever. He should be wearing a mask, and his outfit should be purple.

Agreed. His suit in AOU made him look like a super hero, whereas this suit seems more like a third string ops guy. I disagree that he needs a mask, and I do like the combination of black and purple, but just not a fan of the overall look.

I did not get to work with him during my time on set so I never saw the costume beforehand, but I love the colorways! At first I didn't see the subtle hints of purple from the pictures and trailers but I really like how it looks, even if the sleeveless arm looked weird at first. If my AoU Hawkeye is on flexpay but nothing was charged yet, can I cancel without any fees? Had $30 off on him but I might hold onto that $190 that I would be paying for this one instead... or is the AoU one worth keeping at that price?

I did not get to work with him during my time on set so I never saw the costume beforehand, but I love the colorways! At first I didn't see the subtle hints of purple from the pictures and trailers but I really like how it looks, even if the sleeveless arm looked weird at first. If my AoU Hawkeye is on flexpay but nothing was charged yet, can I cancel without any fees? Had $30 off on him but I might hold onto that $190 that I would be paying for this one instead... or is the AoU one worth keeping at that price?

You won't get charged anything if you cancel but you will lose the NRD if you paid one

Awesome, thanks! I wish there was a poll to see how many like this one or the AoU one better. Despite the $30 off discount, I'm intent on getting all the Civil War figures as I have Winter Soldier due to working on it, so I'm leaning towards cancelling and waiting for this one. What's the general consensus, do more people like the AoU version?

I like the colors of this outfit but I overall like the way the Age of Ultron outfit looks more. Not really sure if I like the mismatched sleeves on the new version.

You guys are crazy. This is the closest to the comics look we've seen. He's the only core Avenger missing from my shelf as I didn't like the AoU look so depending on the movie maybe he will be the figure I grab from CW.

This is my favorite Hawkeye as well. Haven't bought any as I didn't like any of his looks. Felt like he was wearing a dress in in AOU lol.

Back