1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Bah! Hawkeye's at war with his sleeves! :rotfl

Got me before I could ninja edit the spelling error. :cuss :lol

I really love the coloring on this one too, much more than the maroon on AoU Hawk. Better articulation vs. preferred look? Hmmm... :lol

Agh I guess I might have to double up on figures after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he borrowed Martina's shirt [emoji4]

e8a8e4867da414a20dc3c7aae5251998.jpg

cRccZBA.jpg

Not a fan of the sleeve/no sleeve look. Exposes joint.

Pass....

This is just OK for me. I really liked the AOU suit and this whole one sleeve is throwing me off.

Looks like he should be in Blades of Glory II.

I will be adding this one to my shelf :lol I need all the Clints

I think he looks pretty cool. I like him better than the Avengers one, but not better than AOU. But it all come down to personal preference for outfit and not how well HT makes this. For those who don't have a strong preference for costume, OR maybe even like the "Ultimate" look best, this will make a great Hawkeye figure!

I like the AOU version because the long coat reminds me of the classic Hawkeye look, but I am sure many modern comic book readers and fans of the ultimate comics will like the CW one better. Something about the CW one does have more of a tactical look I am sure many people will find appealing. This look is consistent with the way the Russo brothers have interpreted other characters and I am looking foreword to seeing what Hawkeye is like under their direction.

I also wonder if there will be any unique accessories with this that might be cool to get when this is parted out.

Not a fan of the one sleeve look. I don't like visible joints on my figures. Love the colors. Finally he's getting the right purple. Also like the gloved hand. Will be getting this one.

I think he looks pretty cool. I like him better than the Avengers one, but not better than AOU. But it all come down to personal preference for outfit and not how well HT makes this. For those who don't have a strong preference for costume, OR maybe even like the "Ultimate" look best, this will make a great Hawkeye figure!

I like the AOU version because the long coat reminds me of the classic Hawkeye look, but I am sure many modern comic book readers and fans of the ultimate comics will like the CW one better. Something about the CW one does have more of a tactical look I am sure many people will find appealing. This look is consistent with the way the Russo brothers have interpreted other characters and I am looking foreword to seeing what Hawkeye is like under their direction.

I also wonder if there will be any unique accessories with this that might be cool to get when this is parted out.

My exact sentiments as well. Barring a last minute change of heart, I'll stick with AoU Hawkeye. I prefer the coat.

I love the outfit (Purple FTW!!!), but after getting the AoU version, I'm not sure if I really need two Hawkeye figures in my collection, especially with so much other stuff coming out. :huh

12347849_990450420993286_5376384372616991759_n.jpg

Slowly...very slowly...getting used to the mismatching sleeves. :lol

Is his quiver setup the same as A1?

Add me to the I think I like AoU more camp. Widow is the only version I like more than the AoU version so far, but she is too similar to my TWS to justify having.. I do like the new Witch figure more than the last one, but they are from the same movie...

Slowly...very slowly...getting used to the mismatching sleeves. :lol

Is his quiver setup the same as A1?

:lol

I do believe it is the same or, at least, very similar

attachment.php

tumblr_inline_ml507m0qwq1qz4rgp.jpg

Looks like it just might be a color difference to match his new look, but everything else kinda looks the same

Back