1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could. They just wouldn't go up for PO so fast. Remember, this is an Aou version not a CW version. So they have had the reference stuff for two years.

Also, when they are sponsored like this, for a show, part of the cost of the figure is offset so they don't need a long PO period to gauge interest and allow for retailers to decide. It's a limited release so that part isn't necessary. Otherwise this would have gone up PO 6-8 months ago. Or not be ready for that long. It's also just a repaint essentially with new tailoring. Like red snapper and mkvii and 3 stealth ect..which where available at shows immediately

The more I see this I like it but if I decide to get a second figure of her I'll probably just get the Civil War version.

It could. They just wouldn't go up for PO so fast. Remember, this is an Aou version not a CW version. So they have had the reference stuff for two years.

Also, when they are sponsored like this, for a show, part of the cost of the figure is offset so they don't need a long PO period to gauge interest and allow for retailers to decide. It's a limited release so that part isn't necessary. Otherwise this would have gone up PO 6-8 months ago. Or not be ready for that long. It's also just a repaint essentially with new tailoring. Like red snapper and mkvii and 3 stealth ect..which where available at shows immediately

I was just being humorous. :)

I figured, but that doesn't mean someone won't see it and think seriously about it. Happens all the time
(I.e. The above person..and he won't be the only one)

Settle down man. I knew he was joking and I've collected long enough to know that's not the case. I just meant hypothetically if it could happen it'd be nice. You take everything so deathly seriously.

Settle down man. I knew he was joking and I've collected long enough to know that's not the case. I just meant hypothetically if it could happen it'd be nice. You take everything so deathly seriously.

No, I don't. Just because I post a reply doesn't mean I'm freaking out over it. Or that I don't know when someone is trying to make a joke. But I've also seen HUNDREDS of times when someone's joke turns into a question...as in..well why can't it happen. Not everyone has been around collecting as long, or knows why things happen. There are people on here who have just ordered their very first figure and have never collected. Just be aide the OP and others know why things happen one way does not mean everyone that reads it will. I just happen to get dozens of PM asking me question so I try to preempt some of the unknown for those that ask and those to embarrassed to ask. It's when people then turn around and act like me exaplaining something is some shot at them or me not getting the post or whatever that the discussion turns another way.

People act like they say something and the way they intended it is the only way it can be taken and it's not.

im supposed to be getting this one. I really liked her in the movie she mite be my fave but i really love bucky coz well sebastian stan lol. she was really kewl tho so im excited :)

Oh snap, the shop I use a lot put this up for pre-order. Was gonna stick to a single Witch, err... Time to join the Wanda club. :lol

edit: time to change my avatar, plenty of smokey pics around. :monkey3

Back