1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a391ad5292bf2991c61384438f985ae1.jpg

The more I look at this box, the more I wish the other Marvel boxes were a little more creative. I don't display boxes, but I'd feel worse about storing them if they all looked this stylish.

I know it's /only/ a Box, but...

giphy.gif

As for the figure: Given how well they did with the AoU sculpt, it was just going to be about the tailoring, and from the images I've now seen, this is a excellent release :)lecture), and one I can't wait to have in my collection / SW Shrine :lol

looks amazing but sadly missed out on the preorder so will pick up the Civil War version

She looks awesome but I dunno ... The costume makes her look too skinny to me. *ducks*

tumblr_ndg2d9JDyw1r1k6vvo2_500.gif

:lol

Lizzie has a really great shape, very womanly - Very striking; so I guess I see what you're saying. But I wouldn't say it was dramatically skinny or thin, like say the WS BW, which was not the right body to portray ScarJo IMO.

elizabeth-olsen-1-600x800.jpg

Gorgeous. :love
...I digress lol, I think in hand this will be absolutely fine.

I'm going to try and pose mine in flight pose.

tumblr_ndg2d9JDyw1r1k6vvo2_500.gif

:lol

Lizzie has a really great shape, very womanly - Very striking; so I guess I see what you're saying. But I wouldn't say it was dramatically skinny or thin, like say the WS BW, which was not the right body to portray ScarJo IMO.

elizabeth-olsen-1-600x800.jpg

Yuuuuuup. That's the kind of body I want to see on a SW fig ha

I'd actually rather no sticker at all. I'm seriously thinking about framing the (flattened) box and utilising it as a back drop, so for me as little logos on the front the better :lol

I was kinda hoping to see Vision on that bench :lol

The box looks amazing on this one :clap and the figure :woo So cool, I'm glad I PO'd this one right away :yess:

Back