1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these pics on FB earlier

a391ad5292bf2991c61384438f985ae1.jpg

0aa8da75ee4133f79a02a5928f7c99d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!!!!! She looks AWESOME! Love the box too! Can't wait to get her!

0aa8da75ee4133f79a02a5928f7c99d8.jpg

Wow, looks great.

She seems pretty straightforward, in the sense of not coming with too many accessories and there doesn't seem to be too many parts on her that can possibly break. One of those simply open and go right to posing figures.

I plan on posing this one without her magic effect accessories, since she didn't use them in the all of 3 second scene where she had this suit on. I have them on the regular AoU version and will use them on the CW version also.

Wow, looks great.

She seems pretty straightforward, in the sense of not coming with too many accessories and there doesn't seem to be too many parts on her that can possibly break. One of those simply open and go right to posing figures.

I plan on posing this one without her magic effect accessories, since she didn't use them in the all of 3 second scene where she had this suit on. I have them on the regular AoU version and will use them on the CW version also.

Can't wait to get her and start posing...She "flew" in from somewhere to land in that hanger in the final scene, so she did used some effects...

Hey all, so do all of these images point to an early release date? Ps , I'm seeing Civil War in 10 hrs

Only have ever ordered my HT from Sideshow.

Then probably not. It takes around 6 weeks from the time it drops at secret base. Right now it's just the show exclusive version. Then in awhile it will release at secret base...then six weeks after that at sideshow. It's basically may now so late June to July is what to expect.

Then probably not. It takes around 6 weeks from the time it drops at secret base. Right now it's just the show exclusive version. Then in awhile it will release at secret base...then six weeks after that at sideshow. It's basically may now so late June to July is what to expect.

Thanks! appreciate the response.

The more I look at this box, the more I wish the other Marvel boxes were a little more creative. I don't display boxes, but I'd feel worse about storing them if they all looked this stylish.

Well I was going to take some photos at the Moko event today and then Freaks went down as well as the latest final figure went out in the wild. So there's no point anymore prototypes.

Apparently this figure was released in Japan and the user posted about 7 photos.

Here's another close up for your viewing.

2befa7b9e508f40e3e0c35b4d95cefe7.jpg

Well I was going to take some photos at the Moko event today and then Freaks went down as well as the latest final figure went out in the wild. So there's no point anymore prototypes.

Apparently this figure was released in Japan and the user posted about 7 photos.

Here's another close up for your viewing.

2befa7b9e508f40e3e0c35b4d95cefe7.jpg

Wow, looks awesome. The hair on this one looks less curly than on the regular AoU version.

Back