1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea when this became available for pre-order, the first time I even saw it, which was today, it was on waitlist (which I got on). How did I miss it? I check the front page which shows newly released figures regularly?

I had no idea when this became available for pre-order, the first time I even saw it, which was today, it was on waitlist (which I got on). How did I miss it? I check the front page which shows newly released figures regularly?
Well it waitlisted very quickly. I find the best way is to stay up to date in the actual threads or view the Marvel board page and keep an eye on Hot Toys facebook page for new releases

I missed out. I hope they will release a Civil War version. If not, I'll try to track one of these figures down for my collection.

You sure? I got the email pretty quickly

I ended up getting the preorder email from SSC for Cap and Witch AFTER I have placed my order for the NA Witch...But I do want to give credit to this awesome forum for keeping readers up to date on preorders, codes and all other fun things going on!

Khan: "...We are one big happy fleet!"

I ended up getting the preorder email from SSC for Cap and Witch AFTER I have placed my order for the NA Witch...But I do want to give credit to this awesome forum for keeping readers up to date on preorders, codes and all other fun things going on!

Khan: "...We are one big happy fleet!"
Its a great community :hi5: :grouphug

I saw the reveal on Facebook about 11pm at night NZ time, and ordered it about 8am NZ time the next morning when Sideshow had it listed... Cap was on waitlist only a few hours later, SW a few after that..

did not think Cap and this would be WL that quick, glad I did not wait, it was a more limited run than I had thought

We are actually luckier than the folks in Japan or Hong Kong, where they have to wait until 4/29 (and likely involve physically lining up) for the chance to get theirs. Those luck few who got it will get to take it home then and there...

We may get it a little later, but hey, we don't have to line up for it, right? Just sit down, kick back...

Back